I Have Been Occupied

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

I Have Been Occupied

Post by MSimon »

I'm almost fully recovered from my 26 May 2019 heart attack. I still believe Polywell needs funding. I have no idea how to make it happen.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

choff

Re: I Have Been Occupied

Post by choff »

Glad to hear your feeling better Mike, didn't know. Last word was that Dr. Park was doing computer simulations and might do another small scale Polywell just to confirm the results.
CHoff

williatw

Post by williatw »

MSimon wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:09 pm
I'm almost fully recovered from my 26 May 2019 heart attack. I still believe Polywell needs funding. I have no idea how to make it happen.
Glad your back as well MSimon; wondered what happened to you. Sorry about your medical issue glad you are on the mend. Hope you dodged the Corona virus and that your ready for this cantankerous election season.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

MSimon wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:09 pm
Didn't know that also. I was actually wondering if you got involved into some research as I didn't see anymore posts from you, than i read this....
Hope it was not too serious and you can make full recovery.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

kunkmiester

Post by kunkmiester »

Glad you're doing all right.

I'm just waiting for a response on my other thread. I'm not enough of a physicist to understand the technical papers.
Evil is evil, no matter how small

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

I hope you had a full recovery, MSimon.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Glad you are doing well bud! A heart attack is nothing to sneeze at! I did not know you had one. Glad you are OK. Please be careful and take care of your health!