The Government has put the old arguments to rest

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

The Government has put the old arguments to rest

Post by MSimon »

Remember all the controversy that got everyone so upset? That caused major political rifts around here? The US Government has put an end to those controversies.

Government-Owned Inventions; Availability for Licensing
https://www.federalregister.gov/documen ... licensing

Cannabinoid Receptor Modulating Compounds:
Available for licensing and commercial development are potentially therapeutic compounds for metabolic, inflammatory and fibrotic disorders. The filed patent applications includes extensive descriptions of the exemplary molecules and their various constituents.

Potential Commercial Applications:
Pharmaceuticals
Cancer therapy
Anti-fibrotic therapy
Inflammatory and autoimmune disease
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Diogenes

Re: The Government has put the old arguments to rest

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:21 am
Remember all the controversy that got everyone so upset? That caused major political rifts around here? The US Government has put an end to those controversies.

Simon, I am so happy to see you posting again that I don't mind you telling us all about the glories of weed!

I was worried about you and thought the Covid might have gotten you. I know four people who died from it, and I am glad to see you aren't one of them.

You just Keep on being a stubborn old curmudgeon! :)

Good to see you again!
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Skipjack

Re: The Government has put the old arguments to rest

Post by Skipjack »

Agree with Diogenes here! Still not a big proponent of weed but really good to see you!