Developing local groups

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Nanos

Developing local groups

Post by Nanos »

I wonder if it might be possible to imagine establishing small groups of interested people around the world who can come together for the purpose of doing experiments and spreading the word.

Pooling resources a little so a group could rent a workshop, and establish regular meetings, help to educate people, with the potentional for offshoot business ventures forming from the collaboration of so many interested parties coming together.

At the very least we might expect to form groups in capital cities, or hotspot areas such as university towns, or silicon valley style boroughs.

I'm in London UK myself, so would be keen to meet up with anyone else interested. (I'm also on the fusor site with the intent to learn to buld my own and experiment.)

Zixinus

Post by Zixinus »

Székesfehérvár, Hungary.

dch24

Post by dch24 »

Anywhere west of Colorado. (I'm currently working in California, but just out of college and very flexible.)

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

I'm pretty much in Rockford, Illinois.

Keegan

Post by Keegan »

Been thinking the same thing for a while. Alas, this is the most geographically distributed internet community i have seen for some time.

If i could find 1 million in venture capitol, i would start a company, and would happily buy some plane tickets for you guys. Then we could make some real noise (and hopefully a bucket load of neutrons as well)
Purity is Power

tonybarry

Post by tonybarry »

I'm just a thousand kilometres south ... Sydney, Australia.

Regards,
Tony Barry

Indrek

Post by Indrek »

I'm in Tallinn, Estonia. But I can go to London no problem. Could use the change in pace actually once in a while. Even if just for a beer in the pub :wink:

- Indrek