LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:Ladajo,
I pride myself on stirring you up.
So you admit you are a troll.
I would also offer that you are overlooking many Ecat units claimed sold, not sure if it is on purpose or not.
Give actual quotes for these supposed sales, not fabrications from shutrossidown.com
You are so sensitive it is funny.

I posted previously a lot of quotes from Rossiclown on his blog. Or are you conveniently forgetting reality again?
Consider finding them an exercise for the reader, I can not be bothered to do it again.

Rossi is full of shit and has no neutrons.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

raelik

Post by raelik »

ladajo wrote:Rossi is full of shit and has no neutrons.
I have to disagree with you here. Shit does, in fact, contain neutrons ;)

Axil

Post by Axil »

Nuclear particle decay in a multi-MeV beam ejected by pulsed-laser impact on ultra-dense hydrogen H(0)

Leif Holmlid

Atmospheric Science, Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Gothenburg, SE-412 96

Göteborg, Sweden
Received: 11 May 2015
Accepted: 8 September 2015
Published: 13 October 2015

The multi-MeV particles ejected from pulsed laser-induced processes in ultra-dense hydrogen H(0) are observed in vacuum at three different distances up to 2 m from the laser target. In previous publications, massive neutral particles with energy of 1–30 MeV u-1 were identified. Direct energy spectra of the particles show energies well above 1 MeV. The particles studied here interact with metallic collectors and give signals due to several processes like secondary electron emission and lepton pair production (published). Two experimental facts are immediate: (1) the signal per sr at large distance is up to 10 times higher than at short distance, (2) the signal at large distance is faster in real time than at short distance. These results show directly that the signal at long distance is mainly due to a mixture of intermediate particles formed by decay in the beam. The decaying signals have time constants of approximately 12 and 26 ns for ultra-dense deuterium D(0) and 52 ns for ultra-dense protium p(0). These decay time constants agree well with those for decay of light mesons. These particles with narrow MeV energy distributions are formed by stepwise decay from particles like HN(0). The main result is that a decaying particle flux is formed by the laser-induced processes. The final muons produced may be useful for muon catalyzed fusion.

Read More: http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/ ... Code=ijmpe

See

http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.01332

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Seems like Parallel and Axil went into abstinence crisis from "lack of posting bullshit" during the time Talk-Polywell was down and are now trying to recover the lost time.

Good to se that nothing changed in them in the past weeks, they are still:
Twisting the titles of publications to (conveniently) make them say what they are NOT saying.
Quoting the papers from people like Holmlid who keep using "home made" measurement instrument and refuses to calibrate them.
Quoting "His Holiness" Rossi words without even attempting to make any type of logic screening of those words and blaming everyone doubting His words for being a NON believer (as the perfect minions that they are). After the church of scientology we will soon see the birth of the church of Rossiology.... :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

raelik wrote:
ladajo wrote:Rossi is full of shit and has no neutrons.
I have to disagree with you here. Shit does, in fact, contain neutrons ;)
Okay, you are right. What I meant to say was that not even Rossishit makes net neutrons, all his decay produces is a bad smell. :P
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Ladajo,
I asked for actual quotes where Rossi says he has sold other E-Cats. You can't find any. So you lie.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

I asked for actual quotes where Rossi says he has sold other E-Cats. You can't find any. So you lie.
Let me help you refresh you your weak (when convenient) memory:

609. Brian
January 31st, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Mr. Rossi
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.
I had a few additional questions if you feel comfortable answering them. What type of reactors are these factories making? The “warm” E-cats or the Hot-Cat? Are there existing customers with orders pending for these devices?
610. Andrea Rossi
January 31st, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Dear Brian:
1- both
2- yes

613. Andrea Rossi
January 29th, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Dear Steven N. Karels:
1- we are working very strong to manufacture our plants. In our factories the work has never been so intense as it is in this period. Therefore the E-Cats, that soon will hit the market, will not fade, be sure. If there is around somebody saying the contrary, let them talk, while we work.

632. Andrea Rossi
December 31st, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Dear Scott L.:
As I said and wrote many times, the Container of the 1 MW plant is the same tested one year ago, since to the military Customer we delivered different ones.

603. Andrea Rossi
February 5th, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Dear Michele Dalessandro:
To make short a long story:
2- we are manufacturing industrial plants, whose delivery is foreseen starting from March/April , together with our USA Partner

591. Andrea Rossi
February 14th, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Dear Francesco Toro:
The industrial plants we are delivering are anyway useful also for the certification of the domestic, through the statistics: it takes just time and numbers.

Here is a link to refresh your mind on some of the many inconsistencies that Mr. Rossi has been issuing in the last few years:
http://freeenergyscams.com/600-comments ... d-factory/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

It would probably amuse me to great extent to repost the marathon of Rossilies I posted a couple of years back. But I am too lazy, and Parallel is not worth it. For those of you who remember, I think that pretty much showed just how full of shit Rossiclown is. Lies upon lies upon lies. The clown has no idea what the truth is anymore. I have come to think that he believes his own bullshit with heart and soul. Sad.
More sad, is those who have been taken in by the years of empty promises and claims. I guess they are so vested now, they can't pull out of the dive.
Truly sad.
And funny as shit at the same time.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Ladajo,
You really are a pathetic little troll. You wrote "Rossi claimed to have sold and installed an operating unit to a customer??? Where are they all?"

I asked for quotations where Rossi said he had SOLD an E-Cat apart from the original 1 MW plant.
As anticipated, you couldn't come up with a single example. So you can't even remember the question but try to spin the answer..

birchoff

Post by birchoff »

I think all rossi talk should be suspended for about 12 months.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

birchoff wrote:I think all rossi talk should be suspended for about 12 months.
I see snakes....... SNAKES!!
:mrgreen:

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

You really are a pathetic little troll. You wrote "Rossi claimed to have sold and installed an operating unit to a customer??? Where are they all?"

I asked for quotations where Rossi said he had SOLD an E-Cat apart from the original 1 MW plant.
As anticipated, you couldn't come up with a single example. So you can't even remember the question but try to spin the answer..
Anger management issues?

I already explained to you that I had posted a long stream of Rossilies a while back, and you are more than welcome to revisit them. It is not incumbent on me to repost. It is not clear to anyone trying to decipher Rossisaids and count how many times he "sold" units, and then respun. As I recall the estimated count was in the vicinity of 14 or so, based on Rossiclown's statements. Maybe you should try and prove that Rossiclown never sold any units...contrary to the diarrhea pouring out of his mouth for a number of years. I wonder what ever happened to his secret robotic factories that were going to churn out Ecats by the thousands...weren't they in Florida? Oh wait, not after the FRC visit, they were not in america, and yet then they were again...

Axil

Post by Axil »

http://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.p ... -9375-pdf/

New slide show from the Industrial Heat
Baishishan national Sino-US Science and Technology International Innovation Park, is in the "building of new relations between big powers China and the US" consensus backgrounds Chairman Xi Jinping and President Obama reached at the Sino-US dialogue mechanism innovation, the Chinese and US governments, enterprises, universities and research institutions to jointly support and participation, together to create an international science and technology innovation demonstration zone, intellectual property protection and high-end talent aggregation platform heights.

Baishishan national Sino-US Science and Technology International Innovation Park will effectively promote and enhance the level of scientific and technological innovation of Beijing, Tianjin, Beijing, Tianjin and promote coordinated development. Baishishan national Sino-US Science and Technology Innovation Park will be international with the United States in the new energy, new materials, software and information, biomedical engineering, high-end equipment manufacturing and other areas of cooperation, the introduction of incubation, transformation, demonstrate a number of new technological achievements, high-tech enterprise, has become an important base for Sino-US technical and industrial cooperation, to fully draw on the successful experience of Triangle Park, North Carolina, California, Silicon Valley, innovation and entrepreneurship, attracted by its technological innovation transfer of resources to the park, to strengthen business between China and the United States technology companies cooperation.

Baishishan national and international content of Sino-US Science and Technology Innovation Park building includes research and development park, manufacturing park, the World Innovation Forum permanent venue like. The total area of 14.5 square kilometers. Including R & D manufacturing 7.25 square kilometers, the World Innovation Forum venue, commercial, residential, tourism and other ancillary facilities 7.25 square kilometers. Settled early projects include "Industrial reaction heat energy use Nickel" project, "American HANKOR new fireproof materials," project, "Israel NPG natural poultry breeding technology projects," "Hughes satellite operations center", "ITURAN" car network, "China Telecom pico base station "satellite application industry base, the transfer mobile video Internet content distribution platform," iron "satellite industry base," L-band multimedia transmission network "industrial base," Beidou satellite "civilian commercial operation projects.

"Industrial reaction heat energy use Nickel" probably mean :
"Industrial Heat" "Low Energy Nickel Reaction" as Darden write in his slides.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

http://talk-polywell.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... si#p100628

Here is a loose starting point to read some of the quotes for the lazy. I feel like a broken record, but when are we going to start seeing these plants? I think I've asked that every year I've been a part of this forum and the answer is always something like 6 more months or "very soon."

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

Axil wrote:http://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.p ... -9375-pdf/

New slide show from the Industrial Heat
Seems like IH is looking to squeeze some money out of some Chinese investors.
Page 10, the one all written in Chinese, is a small and rough outline of a business plan with land need and expected profit.

They divided the project in 2 phases.

Phase1
a) Supply of 20Ft container power modules (1 MW each) to power plants for electricity production (to offset coal consumption)
They expected production of 1800 containers every quarter to transform 3 power plants every quarter from coal to LENR.
b) Production of Thermal Heating Machines (no power) , 10.000 pieces each quarter.
Expected sales for Phase 1: 50.000 pieces each year
Profit on each container : 30.000 RMB (about 4.500 USD)
Expected yearly profit first phase : 1,5 Billion RMB (225 Million USD)
Total land needed for Phase 1, 4.000 Acres.

Phase2:
Production of portable electric generator from 1 MW to 3MW and medium size electricity generator from 10MW to 20 MW.
Area needed 3.000 Acres.

Lately I have seen quite a lot of these attempts to get Chinese government financing for unrealistic or unproved projects/technologies.
The bad news for IH is that China government is tightening more and more the approval process as they learn from past scam and failures.

Let's see what will happen, more popcorn time I presume.