LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

JoeP

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by JoeP »

Axil wrote:The performance of the supplied reactor and associated IP was sufficient to produce 60 millions of dollars from Woodfords’ investors and 200 million from China, Go figure.
If at least the Woodford investment part is true (if so, in my view, they were duped by at least Rossi, and maybe IH) that is what will be the lynch pin in IH wanting to end this quickly with a settlement.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

It never ceases to amaze me that scams can go on for so long, truly it is mind boggling. This is not the only scam still slithering along either. :? :shock: :roll:
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

JoeP wrote:
Axil wrote:The performance of the supplied reactor and associated IP was sufficient to produce 60 millions of dollars from Woodfords’ investors and 200 million from China, Go figure.
If at least the Woodford investment part is true (if so, in my view, they were duped by at least Rossi, and maybe IH) that is what will be the lynch pin in IH wanting to end this quickly with a settlement.
Even if Woodford investment was true it will largely depend on what conditions and clauses they placed on their investment.
A simple "proof of work clause" would make any investment promise worthless according IH own declaration that they failed to replicate Rossi claims for the last three years.
Add to that what I found yesterday (the secret test factory being just Rossi lawyer and business partner) and I think we will have lot and lot of fun from the court hearings.
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

There is no use trying to reason with Axil. He espouses tolerance and weighing if facts, whereas in practice he blindly acepts Rossisaids as ground truth and fact.

I think the right word is "lemming".

Given Rossiclown's claims and falsehoods in the past, I have doubts for his veracity, that said experience dictates that the truth typically lays somewhere between the stories offered, although it can be, and in this case probably is very skewed towards one version. My bet is thatis IH's version. They got taken, and have finally figured it out. Now, the court findings are going to be illuminating.
I would note than it is peculiar that Rossiclown did not file any of the test reports with his case package. Given his entire defence is tied to the fact that Ecat works, and that he claims the tests were successful, this is a glaring omission on his part. And it is bullshit to believe the standard Rossiclown "NDA" dodge, as that no longer applies as far as the court is concerned. Also note that IH has said nothing about holding back the test reports, in fact they made it clear that the Ecat has never worked. This nonsense about "stealing" the IP is exactly that. If IH ever went to production with a working ecat after claiming in court it did not work, they would be wide open for follow on civil and criminal (perjury) proceedings. I sincerely doubt that IH is that stupid. Rossiclown on the other hand, driven by his narcissistic ego certainly can be, as he has demonstrated multiple times.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

PNeilson10

Post by PNeilson10 »

If you can manage to ignore the crackpot gravity theory and just look at the data included in this patent, its pretty interesting.

http://unifiedgravity.com/resources/WO2 ... -330-2.pdf

The cross section for low energy protons in a p + Li system is much higher than expected. In my google research I was unable to find any cross section data on low energy protons.

The reaction is standard, the first nuclear reaction found. If their cross section data is real - they have a winner.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

PNeilson10 wrote:If you can manage to ignore the crackpot gravity theory and just look at the data included in this patent, its pretty interesting.

http://unifiedgravity.com/resources/WO2 ... -330-2.pdf

The cross section for low energy protons in a p + Li system is much higher than expected. In my google research I was unable to find any cross section data on low energy protons.

The reaction is standard, the first nuclear reaction found. If their cross section data is real - they have a winner.
I tried to load it a couple of times and it stalls. Will try later.

Still, I don't know why anyone in their right mind would include any serious research bundled with crackpot stuff and think that might help with a patent. Even Rossi learned to delete that kind of stuff from his "fluid heater" patent. Heh.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

It is easy to get stuck arguing about the existence of Unicorns. The fact remains, all Rossi needed to have done is connect his device to the Grid for a year, pocket the money, build more, and by now he could buy GE.

No need to prove anything, just make money and build more. So, the reality... this is just another perpetual perplexing fleecing of idiots. It would be maddening if it weren't entertaining, pure wormsquirmingly schadenfreude.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

Axil

Post by Axil »

mvanwink5 wrote:It is easy to get stuck arguing about the existence of Unicorns. The fact remains, all Rossi needed to have done is connect his device to the Grid for a year, pocket the money, build more, and by now he could buy GE.

No need to prove anything, just make money and build more. So, the reality... this is just another perpetual perplexing fleecing of idiots. It would be maddening if it weren't entertaining, pure wormsquirmingly schadenfreude.
The licence agreement was written by IH
WHEREAS, Leonardo, Rossi anå AEG entered into an agreement dated April 7,2011, a
copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit B (the "AEG Agreement"), pursuant to which
Leonardo and Rossi agreed to grant to AEG the exclusive right to "commercially market, sell
the ECAT Technologies and License of manufacturing in the Americad' for the term set forth
therein, and

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Hey genius, in case you conveniently forgot (or are stupid), AMPENERGO is Rossiclown.

It is just another of his front companies.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Axil

Post by Axil »

https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/ ... t-for-89m/

Andrea Rossi sues Industrial Heat for $89M

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Mats Lewans is going to be sad when his hoped for cash cow (clown) dies.

Axil

Post by Axil »

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... scription​

Applicants: INDUSTRIAL HEAT, LLC [US/US]; 111 East Hargett Street Suite 300 Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 (US)
Inventors: ROSSI, Andrea; (US).
DAMERON, Thomas Barker; (US)
Agent: KELLEY, Laura M.; Myers Bigel Sibley & Sajovec, PA PO Box 37428 Raleigh, North Carolina 27627 (US)
Priority Data:
61/943,016 21.02.2014 US
62/060,215 06.10.2014 US
Title (EN) ENERGY-PRODUCING REACTION DEVICES, SYSTEMS AND RELATED METHODS

Marie
April 9, 2016 at 6:35 PM
Dr Andrea Rossi:
Today Industrial Heat has published a patent application in the USA for a patent that is a copy of your description of the 1MW E-Cat. They say it works. But then, if it works to the point that they patent it, how can they say that they have not been able to replicate it ?
Cheers,
Marie

Andrea Rossi
April 9, 2016 at 9:09 PM
Marie:
So, you ask me how a plant that works can be turned into a plant that does not work? You know, sometime we of Leonardo Corporation are able to make miracles. I want to be generous with you and disclose the secret about how we made this miracle: sending the bill.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

-----------------------------------
Today I have been informed that IH has again made another patent using my name as the inventor and my invention, to make a patent assigned to Industrial Heat, without my authorization.

This new patent is copied from my E-Cat 1 MW. Now, beside any forensic consideration, let me underline this: WHEN THEY HAVE TO PAY, THEY SAY MY E-CAT DOES NOT WORK, BUT, THIS HAVING BEEN SAID, THEY APPLY FOR ANOTHER PATENT WHEREIN THEY DESCRIBE A REPLICATION OF WHAT I HAVE MADE AND SAY THAT IT NOT ONLY WORKS, BUT IS AN INVENTION OF THEIR PROPERTY !!!!

And they do this now, with the litigation in full course, wherein they say that they say that they do not pay because I did not teach to them to make the plant that they have just patented, declaring that it works, to the USPTO of the government of the USA!

I leave to the intelligence of your readers any consideration on the issue.

Warmest regards to you and your readers,

Andrea Rossi

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Applicants: INDUSTRIAL HEAT, LLC [US/US]; 111 East Hargett Street Suite 300 Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 (US)
Inventors: ROSSI, Andrea; (US).

So they must do this with Rossi as an employee. Heh. On one hand, a a statement that Rossi's devices are useless, and on the other hand, apply for patents that are clearly the same thing.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

They filed this in February 2015, before the test. It appears to be a non-issue. They were only covering the bases, and with Rossiclown's name on it.

The U.S. filings it is based on are from even earlier...

This is a red herring.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

ladajo wrote:They filed this in February 2015, before the test. It appears to be a non-issue. They were only covering the bases, and with Rossiclown's name on it.

The U.S. filings it is based on are from even earlier...

This is a red herring.
I'm sure that is how IH will spin it. Jury trial though. Don't forget that they even gave Rossi money in the first place, and could easily be seen as working a scam just as much as he likely is. Until more comes out, my bet is on a nice settlement payday for Rossi, unless his contractor-turned-lawyer-shell-company-CEO (lol) is really bad. Which is probably the weakest link. What a soap opera :D