LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

I am not so sure they will settle. They may seek to take Rossi down completely.
Fully agree though, has been a soap opera all along. Very entertaining. Especially the Rossibots.

I note again though, that the one thing that Rossi has to make his case is a validated test report. It is extremely odd that he did not submit it. The NDA angle is a lie, as once you go to court, NDA ends.

My most probable, is that Ecat is shown to not work, and Rossi gets to keep some money as a result of IH not performing their own due diligence. And this may have been the outcome Rossi sought all along. It would fit the pattern with him several times insisting that he be paid ($15 million twice that we know of) up front for anyone to test his magic box. He finally landed his big fish. Lets see if he is cagey enough to keep some of it. :)
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

A glimpse into Rossiclown's future???

http://freeenergyscams.com/arrest-warra ... -p-rohner/

On another note, for more humor, and tax filing procrastination, I checked the "Shutdownrossi" website, and it is offline as of midnight 8 April. I wonder if it is a coincidence. I thought that guy might have a humorous posting regarding the lawsuits, maybe he is handing over all his background and researched materials on Rossiclown to IH's lawyers, and as such took down the site. His alternate site, "Freeenergyscams" is still up.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

sdg

Post by sdg »

Parallel, there are actually several pieces of new information obtained recently, that we no longer have to speculate about.

1) Thomas Darden, president, manager and director of Industrial Heat, said that IH “has worked for over three years to substantiate the results claimed by Mr. Rossi from the E-Cat technology — all without success.”
2) IH says that the lawsuit filed by Rossi "is without merit".
3) The "customer" of the 1MW Ecat has now been revealed as J.M. Products, whose president, Henry Johnson, also happens to be Rossi's lawyer, business partner, and new president of Rossi's Leonardo Corporation.

My question to you, (and this is a sincere question): Do any of these three facts raise any concerns for you about Rossi's veracity?

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Looks like someone else is getting added to the list ;-)

Axil

Post by Axil »

What does Rossi IP mean?

Rossi has one patent for the Lugano Hotcat. Rossi was preparing 204 other patents and these may have been submitted but this information is not IP until one or more of the 204 patients have been approved by the USPTO. IP does not include patents that have not been granted. I.H. does know how the 1 MW plant works to some level of detail because they built it. They have the right to patent that info in Rossi's name and site themselves as co-inventors. They do not have the rights to other designs that Rossi still has patent pending and that Rossi has not yet revealed to I.H.

When Rossi properly holds back pending info, I.H. shall not connect that act of revelation of R&D data with the agreement to base final payment solely on the report of the ERV. But let the court decide.

about the customer:

From Rossi’s blog.
Teemu:
I knew the Customer in the office of my Attorney Henry Johnson. They were enthusiast to test our 1 MW plant, to see if it really worked, because they were ( and are ) interested to buy more plants for their facilities in Europe. They wanted not to be exposed, though, therefore incorporated JM Products and made a plant for their production to make the test and appointed President their Attorney, who was also, as I said, my Attorney. IH knew all this and agreed, obviously, on this, making a rental agreement with JM Products to make the test in their factory. When IH met with the President of JM in Raleigh, I was present and I explained that he was also my Attorney. No problem has been raised by IH.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Didn't IH say it worked well when they sold investers on it?

Axil

Post by Axil »

KitemanSA wrote:Didn't IH say it worked well when they sold investers on it?
Rossi has a technology called Self Sustain Mode(SSM). Rossi uses one reactor called the activator to power 15 satellite reactors which are unpowered but identical to the activator.

I.H. has applied for a patent of the activator which was based on the Lugano test results. They must beleive that the activator works since they patented it along with Rossi.

Rossi gave I.H. the IP for the activator which has a COP of 1.5. He has not given them the tech for SSM which pushes the COP to over 50. I.H. wants the IP for the SSM mode. Rossi has not received the patent for SSM and therefore it is still R&D info and not IP.

I.H. will not pay Rossi the 89M until they get SSM.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

U.S. IP is granted protections on a first to file basis. This is not lost, until the patent is not granted. Although, from a legal perspective, even an ungranted patent can be considered "Prior Art".

This whole nonsense of Rossiclown professing lack of protection and 204 filings is exactly that: Nonsense.

This, until now, is a game of he said/she said.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Axil wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:Didn't IH say it worked well when they sold investers on it?
Rossi has a technology called Self Sustain Mode(SSM). Rossi uses one reactor called the activator to power 15 satellite reactors which are unpowered but identical to the activator.

I.H. has applied for a patent of the activator which was based on the Lugano test results. They must beleive that the activator works since they patented it along with Rossi.

Rossi gave I.H. the IP for the activator which has a COP of 1.5. He has not given them the tech for SSM which pushes the COP to over 50. I.H. wants the IP for the SSM mode. Rossi has not received the patent for SSM and therefore it is still R&D info and not IP.

I.H. will not pay Rossi the 89M until they get SSM.
Actually go reread the agreement Rossi so graciously provided. In accordance with the agreement, IH gets IP rights to all future evolution of the "hotCat." Where you're getting your information baffles me.

sdg

Post by sdg »

Didn't IH say it worked well when they sold investers on it?
Yes because Rossisaid. After all, there was a 'secret' customer who Rossisaid was happily getting lots of energy from his plant, and an 'indipindint' (as Rossi spells it) verification, who Matts Lewan said "has been controlled by a major independent third party certification institute".

However, we now know that the secret customer was none other than his attorney business partner, and that this 'major independent third party certification institute' was actually just two men: Fulvio Fabiani, an electronics and software engineer who has been described (again by Matts Lewan) as Rossi's "right hand man" for previous projects dating back several years ago, and Berry West (who remains a bit of a mystery). This seems to be a rather 'creative' use of the phrase 'major independent third party certification institute'. But hey, Rossisaid he had a happy E-Cat customer and 'indipindint' verification, so who is anyone to argue?

Such is the world of Rossisaid.

IH certainly appears to have been grossly negligent in exercising due diligence. It looks like they will pay mightily for it. Now that Rossi has Defkalion and Industrial Heat as previous 'partners', one wonders if there are any other suckers willing to partner with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are layers and layers of lawsuits generated by all this. I'm sure the lawyers will have a lot of fun billing their clients for this fiasco.

Axil

Post by Axil »

Intellectual property (IP) is a term referring to creations of the intellect for which a monopoly is assigned to designated owners by law. Some common types of intellectual property rights (IPR) are trademarks, copyright, patents, industrial design rights, and in some jurisdictions trade secrets: all these cover music, literature, and other artistic works; discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs.

Unless the USPTO recognizes these discoveries and grants Rossi a patent for his LENR specific related product descriptions, those descriptions are not rightfully considered IP under the law and therefore not covered by the licence agreement between Rossi and I.H.

Yet the USPTO is and has been granting patents on LENR/CF to Government agencies. The is even a code category for it. The patents applied for by Industrial heat specify LENR/CF. Not by name, but by the coding. Any patent inspector will know this.

The USPTO has been granting LENR patents in the past few years to the likes of SPAWAR and NASA. The outright refusals to even consider LENR patent applications of yesteryear no longer apply. Is it still hard? Yes, unfortunately, yes. It is a travesty what happened in the suppression of LENR, not only by the USPTO, but by the scientific community. But the situation seems to be improving.

IP includes trades secrets, pending patent applications, and the like, which are recognized under the law. Pending patent applications can be licensed, transferred, used as collateral, and the like. They exist by law. The rights have not fully matured, but they are considered as IP.

Patent validity is a question pertinent only to granted patents, because with pending applications, the claims are still malleable, and therefore, no way to adjudge their validity in view of the prior art. But that doesn't mean that patent applications are not intellectual property, because of the reasons mentioned above.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Nice copy and paste. Whose homework did you steal/plagiarize?

Nonetheless, thanks for taking an excessive amount of space to say what I said above in a few sentences.

Patent Application = IP protection, on a first to file basis. Rossiclown is full of shit when he says he is not protected , and thus can't share his secrets. Not that it matters any more. I do wonder what the faithful will say when it is shown in court that his shit has never worked.

And yes I said when, not if.

Rossi is full of shit.
Last edited by ladajo on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

On another thought, based on Rossiclown's prior modus operandi, I have started to wonder about if he was using his various corporate entities in an attempt to avoid taxes. Now that we know within reason that he was paid upwards of $11.5 million by IH, it causes some curiosity about how he handled the earnings, other than buying condos in Miami. I suspect, based on his prior documented attempts at tax evasion and money laundering, that he may well have tried the same here using the various corporate shells of Leonardo and others. What got me thinking on this was the sudden demise of Leonardo N.H., as well as the questionable status of AEG.

It probably bears looking into what happened to that $11.5 million and if the state (FL, NH, NC, ...) and federal taxes were paid in due course.
This was something, as I recall, that the Italian government pinned on him during his crimes in Italy.
I suspect he played the same games here.

Axil

Post by Axil »

Soky
April 11, 2016 at 10:30 PM
Dr Andrea Rossi

Can we have the following information about the ERV that made the report:
1- education
– doctorate in nuclear engineering, obtained with 110/110 csumma cum laude in the Alma Mater of Bologna (Italy). Note : the University of Bologna is one of the main Italian universities and in particular the Faculty of nuclear engineering is considered very selective

2- has he been chosen and agreed upon by both Industrial Heat and Leonardo Corporation ?
yes

3- has IH been able to talk with him for any complint for all the 1 year long test ?
yes

4- has the ERV experience in plants that produce steam ?
yes

5- has the ERV experience of nuclear reactions ?
yes

6- who paid the ERV ?
50% IH, 50% Leonardo Corporation

7- has he experience of validations ?
yes

8- how old is he ?
I think around 55

9- whose were the instruments he used to make the measurements ?
the ERV used only his instruments, and retrieved them at the end of the test to control their status

10- who installed the measurement instruments ?
The ERV, helped by personnel of Industrial Heat

11- did IH participate to the choice where to install the instruments ?
yes

12- did IH maintain his personnel in the plant during all the days of the test ?
always, every single day

13- did IH have the right and the possibility to contact the ERV for delucidations along all the test period ?
yes

14- is it true that IH visited multiple times the plant in operation with their investors ?
yes

15- is it true that they collected 50 million dollars from Woodford funds and initiated a 200 million business in China after theyr delegations visited the plant in operation ?
yes

16- is it true that during the visit IH made also their investors talk with the director of the factory of the Customer during their visits, after which the investors gave them the money to be invested ?
yes

Thank you very much if you can answer: your answer will clear a situation after Mr Darden has diffused information based on which IH was totally unaware of the fact that there was a test on course based on the agreement.

Regards,
Soky

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Ahh, more Rossisaid.

I guess he is not taking the probable advice of his lawyer to shut his yap.

Good.