LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

I agree with you in general principle regarding IH. They kinda-sorta screwed themselves, but I don't think it is fatal. On a side note, I think that the guy that runs that website is the same guy that runs/ran(?) the ShutDownRossi site (which is currently strangely down, with the onset of the lawsuit).
The angle they need to show is that they were also duped
The key point here is whether or not Ecat works. This is why IH should be fighting to have it really tested, far away from Rossi's mitts. It does not need to be a one year test, I think an individual module for a week, certainly no more than ten days. In fact it can be pulled from the (recycled for almost five years) infamous 1MW. Rossi has proclaimed over and over how it is modular, thus he can't really have a substantive objection without screwing himself.

The bottom line, is Rossi says it works and wants money, IH says it doesn't work. I say IH stands by their guns and insists it doesn't work and that they have been defrauded all along, by a master criminal convicted scammer, and thus the unit needs to be shown once and for all if it works. If it does, they are okay; they pay Rossi, retain rights, and motor on barring some potentially much smaller spat over IP that the current case may not cover. Th epoint here is, if it works then they owe him but still retain rights by paying (probably a little more than they would have needed to). And then they make a gazillion to make up for it.
If the court mandated testing shows Ecat does not work; IH gets to own Rossi and take most all his stuff, in addition file a criminal complaint, and more than likely send him to the big house for years again.

IH, if sure it doesn't work, would be morons to either settle, or not insist that a court mandated test be run. They could even offer to pay for it via an escrow, and if they win, they get the money from Rossiclown in addition to other claims.

In any event, IH owes a response to the summons NLT than the end of the month. I surely hope the categorically state Ecat is a scam and call for court controlled proof. It would be their smartest move if they are not hiding something. They really have nothing to lose. IH makes money either way, Rossiclown is the one at risk. He is in a binary, he gets all he wanted or loses more than he started with (which once he figures out, is why I think he will bolt and pull a Gary Glitter or some shit.) Even if IH is wrong about it working, if they pay Rossi, there is nothing to abrogate the rights to the IP. No court is going to pull that if they indicate willingness to pay based on a proven test of Ecat. This is the part that that idiot Rossi does not see in his greed; He wants to settle out of court, take the money and move on to the next scam. Italian judiciary proceedings play a different game from the U.S., Rossi doesn't get that, although I am sure that Tom Darden, Yale J.D. does.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil

Post by Axil »

Bernie Koppenhofer commented to Andrea Rossi on the Journal of Nuclear Physics that did not understand why Rossi could not persuade the customer of E-Cat plant used in the year-long test to come forward and report on the savings they had made from using the E-Cat.

Rossi responded:

Andrea Rossi
April 14, 2016 at 1:44 PM
Bernie Koppenhofer:
You are too intelligent not to understand that a company cannot be happy of all the blogosphere hurricane around this issue. Our Customer spoke his satisfaction with facts, not words: he bought 3 units like the one he tested during this year with a company set up specifically for this purpose.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Rossi has not identified the Customer behind the company created for the test — JM Chemical Products, Inc. The License Agreement between Leonardo Corp just mentions that JMC is “owned by an entity formed in the United Kingdom”, so I assume that thsi the customer who Rossi has said has bought three more plants.

Rossi mentioned that there were many problems to deal with during the 1-year test, so I would assume that the new plants will have been redesigned based on what was learned during the test.

The UK is outside of the licensing area covered by the contract with Industrial Heat, so there may be no legal issues connected with the current lawsuit that Rossi has filed against IH to interfere with this sale. Of course, this is all unconfirmed at the moment — it will be interesting to see if we can get some external confirmation of Rossi’s statement.

==================
http://www.jmprotech.com/images-uploade ... ochure.pdf

Ok, so people I(Mats Lewan) have talked to, who visited the plant, got a presentation from someone supposedly being the ‘Director of Engineering’ at JM Products Inc, that supposedly produced metal sponges for catalytic applications. The Director of Engineering told them that they were very satisfied since the yield per amount of electric energy consumed was significantly larger than in the company’s other production sites, maybe 10x or 20x (figure uncertain). Someone got a glimpse though a door and saw what seemed to be production activity. Only that T Darden told people I have talked to that the COP was about one and that there was no production in the customer’s factory. So truth seems to have many different faces here.'

Rossi claimed it was not Johnson Matthey.

But they fit JM Chemical (original name) perfectly are from the UK and now *you* tell us they were making catalytic sponges.

I mean who else could it be?

I think Rossi was just protecting them.

I really hope it is them or a similar type company. Somebody that would definitely not participate in a scam.

Really be weird if it wasn't them at this point.

I think the 3rd hand denials are just so they can stay out of it for as long as possible.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

More Rossisays.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Ahh yup. Nothing but Rossisaid.

It woukd be really funny to find out that he sold himself 3 Ecats, and claimed magical customers again.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

ladajo wrote: It woukd be really funny to find out that he sold himself 3 Ecats, and claimed magical customers again.
Hahahaha! I was thinking the same thing.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

I second that :mrgreen:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Things Rossiclown doesn't want folks to remember/understand...or put in context., are things that IH will be able to beat him over the head with in court:

I pulled an Axil, and borrowed some stuff.
Unlike Axil, I don't try to make it look like my thinking: I cite where it came from: http://freeenergyscams.com/latest-news/

and provide the original sourcing link:

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/11/24/pr ... ee-status/
“Moreover, in September 2014 we (Prometeon) placed an order for a 1 MW E-Cat®; as far as we know, it was the first signed order ever for an E-Cat®! Before accepting the order we warned our customer that they had 99% probabilities not to see their E-Cat®, but they still hoped to get it as they trusted Mr. Rossi, despite everything. As we expected, instead of organizing a party and giving the good news to the world, EFA/Leonardo Corporation never let us have all the solicited documents necessary to close the order: e.g. a supply contract, a maintenance contract, guarantees about the E-Cat® and the future fuel supplies, a technical manual with a detailed description of how to integrate an E-Cat® in an existing industrial environment and with a SCADA,…
Moreover, in one year and a half of work we found many customers seriously interested in buying the E-Cat, nominally already on the market, and we presented pre-orders and requests for demonstrations to both EFA and Mr Rossi, but we never had any kind of cooperation, we never received the purchasing contracts and it had never been possible to organize e demonstration. As far as we know, also other licensees had customers interested in installing an E-Cat® and they faced similar problems.”
“A few weeks later, in the month of December, we received a formal letter from EFA saying that our license contract was canceled because “we didn’t get enough orders, like it was written in the license contract”!! Obviously this was ridiculous and it was the final confirmation, if still needed, that it would have been impossible to see a working E-Cat®, probably for a long while.

In the following months we tried in every way to find a friendly solution to this very uncomfortable situation, also with the intermediation of Industrial Heat and Mr. Andrea Rossi, well informed through our letters, but it was not possible and surely not for our responsibility.

Finally, to avoid the risk of wasting time and money in a long, unhealthy legal battle, we decided to give up and to accept the buy-back, even because we did not want to have to deal with similar “partners” any more. Regarding the superior price offered, Rossi’s words suggest that we had good profits from the buy-back, while clearly the opposite is true.”

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

More classic Rossiclown misdirection. He tries to twist the argument away from the point that the inspectors of two states never found an Ecat to inspect, even after Rossi had claimed they existed in said states. He will feel silly this time when Florida BRC shows up again, at the "JM Products" site and has to explain himself in regard to the previous discussion. Of course there will be no radiation found, as there is no real reactions occurring. But they will probably make him take it apart anyway, so they can check the INSIDE... <giggle>.
It will be interesting to see what happens with that. The funny part here is that he acts like this was done in secret, when Gary Wright posted all that stuff in public to his website "ShutDownRossi", emails, letters, all of it. <second giggle>.
Andrea Rossi
April 15, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Bernie Koppenhofer:
Our Customer wants to work in peace.
Just for you to know: we have evidence ( undisputable evidence) that all the guys of the family of the snakes have sent from 2012 to now letters to all the possible authorities asking for the prohibition of the E-Cat because it emits toxic radiations. These letters, that have been sent from the usual and well known and very vociferous snakes ( our attorney got due copies of them ) give evidence of the fact that they want to kill the E-Cat NOT because they think it does not work, but because they DO think that it works: otherwise they could not think to stop it sending authorities to check ionizing radiations OUTSIDE the E-Cats. Your intelligence will allow you to make the logic deductions.
All the other considerations depend on our product’s distribution in the market, let in peace our pioneer-Customer(s).
Warm Regards,
A.R.
I am excited for the next round in the court cycle, by the 28th of April. As well as Rossi getting called out in public once and for all to answer for his horseshit.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I predict a continuance...
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

sdg

Post by sdg »

Going out on a limb with that prediction paperburn?
:D :wink:

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

My middle name is "Danger" :D
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Looks like Mats Lewan; one of Rossiclown's die hard Rossibots is now backpedaling...
It is with deep regret that I must announce the cancellation of the New Energy World Symposium scheduled to have taken place in June in Stockholm.
Let me also point out that until there is such an independent report, based on generally satisfactory measurements, I would not consider the E-Cat, on which the 1MW test was based, a confirmed LENR technology.
https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/ ... cancelled/

And...

Lewan not so sure anymore about Rossiclown

I wonder when Parallel will backpedal? Maybe the day he figures out Rossiclown has no PhD?
We are still waiting on proof of the Doctorate Parallel.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

There are some great comments from Tom Clarke on Mats' blog especially discussion around the test that most convinced him years ago. I think it shows just how devious a scam could be, especially in regard to hidden power and dummy water pumps.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I have always found Tom Clarke quite good. We had a couple of good debates here some time back. Haven't seen him around much of late, at least contributing.

In any event, looks like Rossiclown's former contractor lawyer is about to meet a real law firm:

http://www.jonesday.com/home.aspx

Looks like Darden is not going to mess around crushing Rossiclown like a little bug. He has hired a serious big gun.
I wonder how long this goes before Rossiclown pleads for out of court settlement, flees, or just drops it?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

For those who are wondering where the Miami Mystery Factory is...

Rossiworld

Is he still in it?

Google Coords: 25.816014, -80.324947

Summary Document on Property

http://warehousespaces.com/warehouse-fo ... Doral/2082