Factor X have we finally found the fountain of Youth?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

kurt9

Re: Factor X have we finally found the fountain of Youth?

Postby kurt9 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:25 am

That's the point. The epigenetic changes are clearly the cause of all of the aging based dysfunction. That's why if someone comes up with a workable cellular reprogramming protocol that both works and is safe, I will most certainly do it. In the meantime, there is mitochondrial related stuff as well as senolytics that I will do starting early next year.

If nuclear DNA really is a cause of aging, there's a fix for that in the form of a CRISPR therapy that is targeted specific to stem cells that was just developed by Harvard. I think it is also this same thing that George Church used to rejuvenate his lab rats a few months ago.

williatw

Re: Factor X have we finally found the fountain of Youth?

Postby williatw » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:58 am

kurt9 wrote:That's the point. The epigenetic changes are clearly the cause of all of the aging based dysfunction. That's why if someone comes up with a workable cellular reprogramming protocol that both works and is safe, I will most certainly do it. In the meantime, there is mitochondrial related stuff as well as senolytics that I will do starting early next year.

There could be the programmed "epigenetic changes" causing "aging based dysfunction" and also in addition accumulating damage as a result of simply living. Drinking, smoking, breathing polluted air, other contaminates in the environment from food/drink etc. Even if our repair mechanism(s) didn't degrade as a result of epigenetic changes there would still be cumulative damage from that. Merely the fact that we need oxygen to process our food generates free radicals that yes damage us over time even with repair mechanism functioning at the "youthful" level. I am not as ambitious (brave) as you are; my current regime is notable for Elysium Basis (recently) and Longevinex for many years; the later recently added Fisetin to it's ingredients list probably in too low a concentration. Very recently added Berberine to my mix as a substitute for Metformin requiring a prescription. Stem cell therapies are an interest of mine as well but haven't been bold enough (or rich enough) to take advantage of them yet. I have diagnosed arthritis in my left shoulder with accompanying bone spurs. Understand famously that Mel Gibson's then 92 yr old Dad received stem cell therapy for a host of issues with apparently (continuing) good results several years ago.

Host Michael Beattie discusses stem cell therapy using *human umbilical cord tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells (hUCT-MSCs) at the Stem Cell Institute in Panama with renowned applied stem cell scientist and founder, Neil Riordan, Pa, PhD and acclaimed actor, director and producer Mel Gibson.

Dr. Riordan discusses the miraculous progress of a spinal cord injury patient and pilot whose doctors said that he would never walk again. He talks about where the stem cells come from, how they work and why they can treat so many seemingly different conditions. Dr. Riordan explains how umbilical cords, and subsequently, hUCT-MSCs used at the Stem Cell Institute are carefully selected using molecular screening. He also discusses why mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cords function better than MSCs from adults, especially as they age or if they are suffering from a disease like multiple sclerosis. For example. MSCs from a newborn multiply exponentially compared to MSCs from an older adult.

Mel Gibson discusses his father’s miraculous recovery, literally from his deathbed after receiving hUCT-MSCs at the age of 92. He’s currently 99 and still going strong having been treated in Panama several times since then. Mel also discusses his personal experiences in Panama.

ADDENDUM; More details on Riordan's treatment regime and facility:

Stem Cells: Their Role in Aging and in the Treatment of Chronic Diseases - Neil Riordan, PA, PhD.

Published on May 16, 2019

Dr. Riordan discusses stem cell therapy at the Stem Cell Institute in Panama City, Panama. He mentions the two main types of adult stem cells but his talk focuses on mesenchymal stem cells including their sources and functions. Then he goes on to discuss specifically the specially selected human umbilical cord tissue-derived MSCs used in Panama. He highlights several clinical trials for spinal cord injury, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and cancer inhibition. He shows MSCs growing in culture and discusses 3D culturing. He then goes into cord tissue products being offered in the US including Signature Cord, which he developed. Finally, Dr. Riordan discusses current US law and the new stem cell law in Texas, including where he sees the industry in the US going from here.

http://www.cellmedicine.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9O3Lyz8qw0

Return to “General”