2004 release - DOE warms up to cold fusion

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

zbarlici

2004 release - DOE warms up to cold fusion

Post by zbarlici »

This is not new. It`s a 2004 news release... i don`t think its been posted in the talk-polywell forums before nor was it previously discussed . Reason for that is because its not directly tied to polywell.

http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?nam ... le&sid=680

If what the story is true then you`d think that the DOE would have paid a little more attention to Bussard and his research(variant of cold fusion)... .. unless the Navy managed to hide him VERY well. Maybe he wouldnt have got shut down after all if they knew about him? :?:

zbarlici

advertisement

Post by zbarlici »

This "Vlad" guy replied to the article(scroll to bottom of page) saying
Your donations can help increase its exposure among the news services. Just $30 will most likely put it on their home page for the day, and it will appear at Google News and Yahoo News.

Maybe Dr. Bussard should use the funds from his non-profit organization to advertize. I get the feeling that up to the present time the donations are nowhere nearly enough to help him with his research *BUT* maybe it is a good idea to advertise.... saying what he has done with polywell and that he needs more money to finish his research. And if he dont get it from donations well then who cares because advertising gets you known!

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

zbarlici,

Dr. B has been funded and the Navy is funding Cold Fusion as well.

http://powerandcontrol.blogspot.com/200 ... -back.html

BTW Dr. B's work is a variant of hot fusion. It has nothing to do with Cold Fusion.

BTW Zero Point Energy is not the most reliable evaluator of scientific claims. They did get this one right.

zbarlici

advertising

Post by zbarlici »

I already knew the Navy is funding Dr. B`s project... what about using the donation money to advertise? You said yourself that we still need to spread the word about this.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

The best kind of advertising is unpaid ads.

They actually get better results. Content gets more attention than advertising.

Right now I'd rather he spent the $30 on emergency lab eqpt.