Don't Biatch Conservatives

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

businesses have re-hired 4.5 million people DESPITE the Demoncrats, not because of them.
Oh, come on! This is such a BS claim to make! You know that!

In regards to everything else:

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Oh, come on! This is such a BS claim to make! You know that!
Of course since we are headed into another down turn now that the stimulus has stopped in America, Europe, and China we are now headed for a bigger crash.

A little something to cheer you up:

http://classicalvalues.com/2012/07/is-europe-crashing/

http://classicalvalues.com/2012/06/china-bled-white/

It is just starting to roll now. Should be going good by November.

BTW SJ. You are not taking into account labor force participation rates. We will get a good look at what the general population thinks of the matter in November. Keep the faith baby. Because it will be all you have left.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

choff

Post by choff »

More on Europe crashing and the causes.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=30403
CHoff

WizWom

Post by WizWom »

delta charts... so very useful.
Yes, Bush's policies were not any better. Like I said, we have been in a depression since 2001.
Because everyone in Washington (except a few fringe people like Ron Paul and Rand Paul) is Keynesian, they will continue to do things which prevent recovery.
Wandering Kernel of Happiness

jnaujok

Post by jnaujok »

Skipjack wrote: Image
It just amazes me that, time after time, you ignore the hard numbers I gave you. Fine.

This graph includes military personnel, rather than bureaucrats. Strangely enough, as Bush geared up for war in Afghanistan and as the military reached full recruitment for the first time in 15 years, Bush had more soldiers added to the government rolls. Add to that the several hundred thousand reservists called in, and you get a lovely graph. On the other side, Obama gets the same benefit as he rolls out of Iraq on *EXACTLY THE SCHEDULE SET BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION*.

But when you take away military positions, then you see that the bureaucrats have *exploded* under Obama, growing by nearly 5% per year during his presidency.

Add to that fact, that the average salary for Federal Government workers went up by nearly 5% per year of his presidency and you have the perfect storm of more workers being paid more each year.

But, like I said, you're going to keep ignoring the truth even as it's put in front of you time and time again.

You want to find whatever hole you pulled those graphs out of and claim they mean anything.

Obama's "recovery" is taken from nearly the lowest point in the recession by taking his graph from the moment the stimulus passes, when the recession was bottoming anyway. As opposed to Bush, who passed the tax cuts just as the recession was starting. What a brilliant way to create a false graph, but I guess we're back to Mark Twain's, "Lies, darn lies, and statistics" for you.

I gave you raw numbers taken from the government's own agencies. you give me delta graphs from some unknown, probably Left-Wing Think Tank, source.

I know who's looking like they're ignoring all reality and all sanity in this thread.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Unemployment Rate Dropped In Every State That Elected A Republican Gov. In 2010

In 2010, influenced by the Tea Party and its focus on fiscal issues, 17 states elected Republican governors. And, according to an Examiner.com analysis, every one of those states saw a drop in their unemployment rates since January of 2011.

Kansas - 6.9% to 6.1% = a decline of 0.8 [percentage points (11.6 percent)]

Maine - 8.0% to 7.4% = a decline of 0.6 [percentage points (7.5 percent)]

Michigan - 10.9% to 8.5% = a decline of [2.4 percentage points (22 percent)]

New Mexico - 7.7% to 6.7% = a decline of [1.0 percentage points (13 percent)]

Oklahoma - 6.2% to 4.8% = a decline of [1.4 percentage points - (22.6 percent)]

Pennsylvania - 8.0% to 7.4% = a decline of [.6 percentage points (7.5 percent)]

Tennessee - 9.5% to 7.9% = a decline of [1.6 percentage points (16.8 percent)]

Wisconsin - 7.7% to 6.8% = a decline of [0.9 percentage points (11.9 percent)]

Wyoming - 6.3% to 5.2% = a decline of [1.1 percentage points (17.5 percent)]

Alabama - 9.3% to 7.4% = a decline of [1.9 percentage points (20.4 percent)]

Georgia - 10.1% to 8.9% = a decline of [1.2 percentage points (11.9 percent)]

South Carolina - 10.6% to 9.1% = a decline of [1.5 percentage points (14.2 percent)]

South Dakota - 5.0% to 4.3% = a decline of [0.7 percentage points (14 percent)]

Florida - 10.9% to 8.6% = a decline of [2.3 percentage points (21 percent)]

Nevada - 13.8% to 11.6% = a decline of [2.2 percentage points (15.9 percent)]

Iowa - 6.1% to 5.1% = a decline of [1.0 percentage points (16.4 percent)]

Ohio - 9.0% to 7.3% = a decline of [1.7 percentage points (18.9 percent)]

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ov-In-2010
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Diogenes wrote:Image
Take a look at that trend before the democrats took charge of congress in 2007.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

All these statistics are pointless. If you shift back enough Bush once again looks like a moron, shift back further and Clinton looks bad, before that Bush Sr. There are always various ways to interpret the data if you add phases like "in 2010" etc. Well in 2010 the stimulus money taken by the above listed states finally passed bearucratic processes. You want a better America? Try looking out for one another, being a good person as best you can, and voting for individuals that will tell you the straight truth even if it goes against their party line.

As for MSimon, I don't think anything will happen in November other than the usually political BS. No crash, no recession, no melt-down, just dull same-old BS.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

If you shift back enough Bush once again looks like a moron, shift back further and Clinton looks bad, before that Bush Sr. There are always various ways to interpret the data if you add phases like "in 2010" etc. Well in 2010 the stimulus money taken by the above listed states finally passed bearucratic processes. You want a better America? Try looking out for one another, being a good person as best you can, and voting for individuals that will tell you the straight truth even if it goes against their party line.
As for MSimon, I don't think anything will happen in November other than the usually political BS. No crash, no recession, no melt-down, just dull same-old BS.
Quoted for agreement.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Skipjack wrote:
If you shift back enough Bush once again looks like a moron, shift back further and Clinton looks bad, before that Bush Sr. There are always various ways to interpret the data if you add phases like "in 2010" etc. Well in 2010 the stimulus money taken by the above listed states finally passed bearucratic processes. You want a better America? Try looking out for one another, being a good person as best you can, and voting for individuals that will tell you the straight truth even if it goes against their party line.
Quoted for agreement.

I have a friend that reads Talk Polwell almost daily, but does not want to create an account for himself. He says that you need to mind your own F*cking business in your own F*cking country, and leave commentary on American Politics to Americans.

He says that when he gets on some comment board in Austria and starts bitching and whining about what is wrong with Austria, and Austrian politics, then you will have a legitimate reason to criticize him for meddling in your business.

I'm not sure i'm accurately conveying the degree of anger he feels towards you and other foreigners regarding your tendency to interfere in what he regards as the business of Americans, but I assure you it is plenty. Were he to see you in person, the least you could expect would be quite a lot of loud yelling at you.

We have quite enough problem with American idiots such that we have less than no use for the opinion of foreign idiots on our politics.
— Lord Melbourne —

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

I'm not sure i'm accurately conveying the degree of anger he feels towards you and other foreigners regarding your tendency to interfere in what he regards as the business of Americans, but I assure you it is plenty.
Tell him that I dont give a rats ass about what he thinks about me. You guys are discussing foreign politics here just as much as american ones, alright.
Also, I have pointed this out before. Both my wife and my son are american citizens. So it is at least to some extent my business as well.
And finally, the politics of the US, like it or not, are in many ways influencing the politics and the fates of other countries and even the EU. I think that all this does give me a right to have an opinion on it.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Diogenes wrote:
Skipjack wrote:
Quoted for agreement.

I have a friend that reads Talk Polwell almost daily, but does not want to create an account for himself. He says that you need to mind your own F*cking business in your own F*cking country, and leave commentary on American Politics to Americans.

He says that when he gets on some comment board in Austria and starts bitching and whining about what is wrong with Austria, and Austrian politics, then you will have a legitimate reason to criticize him for meddling in your business.

I'm not sure i'm accurately conveying the degree of anger he feels towards you and other foreigners regarding your tendency to interfere in what he regards as the business of Americans, but I assure you it is plenty. Were he to see you in person, the least you could expect would be quite a lot of loud yelling at you.

We have quite enough problem with American idiots such that we have less than no use for the opinion of foreign idiots on our politics.
Not sure if you've noticed this but... "SURPRISE THE U.S. IS FOUNDED BY FOREIGNERS AND THEIR PRINCICPLES."

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ScottL wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
Skipjack wrote: Quoted for agreement.

Not sure if you've noticed this but... "SURPRISE THE U.S. IS FOUNDED BY FOREIGNERS AND THEIR PRINCICPLES."

Do go on. What foreigners and what principles?
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Skipjack wrote:
I'm not sure i'm accurately conveying the degree of anger he feels towards you and other foreigners regarding your tendency to interfere in what he regards as the business of Americans, but I assure you it is plenty.
Tell him that I dont give a rats ass about what he thinks about me.
I won't have to tell him. He'll read it for himself today or tomorrow. I'll pass on his response, if he has one.

Skipjack wrote: You guys are discussing foreign politics here just as much as american ones, alright.
The only foreign politics that I recall discussing is the ever present need for the United States to blow the dog sh*t out of Iran. As far as i'm concerned, we have long had unfinished business with them since 1979. Were it not for that Idiot Jimmy Carter, we would not have to bother with them now.

Skipjack wrote: Also, I have pointed this out before. Both my wife and my son are american citizens.

So let them discuss it.

Skipjack wrote: So it is at least to some extent my business as well.
And finally, the politics of the US, like it or not, are in many ways influencing the politics and the fates of other countries and even the EU. I think that all this does give me a right to have an opinion on it.

Sure, you can have an opinion, but American's aren't interested in hearing it. You are like a neighbor who is butting in on a family squabble. You are more likely to stir resentment from both sides than you are to influence one or the other.
— Lord Melbourne —