LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby ladajo » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:15 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

raelik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby raelik » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:04 am

Axil

Postby Axil » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:53 am

Nuclear particle decay in a multi-MeV beam ejected by pulsed-laser impact on ultra-dense hydrogen H(0)

Leif Holmlid

Atmospheric Science, Department of Chemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Gothenburg, SE-412 96

Göteborg, Sweden
Received: 11 May 2015
Accepted: 8 September 2015
Published: 13 October 2015

The multi-MeV particles ejected from pulsed laser-induced processes in ultra-dense hydrogen H(0) are observed in vacuum at three different distances up to 2 m from the laser target. In previous publications, massive neutral particles with energy of 1–30 MeV u-1 were identified. Direct energy spectra of the particles show energies well above 1 MeV. The particles studied here interact with metallic collectors and give signals due to several processes like secondary electron emission and lepton pair production (published). Two experimental facts are immediate: (1) the signal per sr at large distance is up to 10 times higher than at short distance, (2) the signal at large distance is faster in real time than at short distance. These results show directly that the signal at long distance is mainly due to a mixture of intermediate particles formed by decay in the beam. The decaying signals have time constants of approximately 12 and 26 ns for ultra-dense deuterium D(0) and 52 ns for ultra-dense protium p(0). These decay time constants agree well with those for decay of light mesons. These particles with narrow MeV energy distributions are formed by stepwise decay from particles like HN(0). The main result is that a decaying particle flux is formed by the laser-induced processes. The final muons produced may be useful for muon catalyzed fusion.

Read More: http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/ ... Code=ijmpe

See

http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.01332

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:38 am

Seems like Parallel and Axil went into abstinence crisis from "lack of posting bullshit" during the time Talk-Polywell was down and are now trying to recover the lost time.

Good to se that nothing changed in them in the past weeks, they are still:
Twisting the titles of publications to (conveniently) make them say what they are NOT saying.
Quoting the papers from people like Holmlid who keep using "home made" measurement instrument and refuses to calibrate them.
Quoting "His Holiness" Rossi words without even attempting to make any type of logic screening of those words and blaming everyone doubting His words for being a NON believer (as the perfect minions that they are). After the church of scientology we will soon see the birth of the church of Rossiology.... :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:17 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

parallel

Postby parallel » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:30 pm

Ladajo,
I asked for actual quotes where Rossi says he has sold other E-Cats. You can't find any. So you lie.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:03 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 pm

It would probably amuse me to great extent to repost the marathon of Rossilies I posted a couple of years back. But I am too lazy, and Parallel is not worth it. For those of you who remember, I think that pretty much showed just how full of shit Rossiclown is. Lies upon lies upon lies. The clown has no idea what the truth is anymore. I have come to think that he believes his own bullshit with heart and soul. Sad.
More sad, is those who have been taken in by the years of empty promises and claims. I guess they are so vested now, they can't pull out of the dive.
Truly sad.
And funny as shit at the same time.

parallel

Postby parallel » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:47 am

Ladajo,
You really are a pathetic little troll. You wrote "Rossi claimed to have sold and installed an operating unit to a customer??? Where are they all?"

I asked for quotations where Rossi said he had SOLD an E-Cat apart from the original 1 MW plant.
As anticipated, you couldn't come up with a single example. So you can't even remember the question but try to spin the answer..

birchoff

Postby birchoff » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:09 am

I think all rossi talk should be suspended for about 12 months.

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:23 am

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Axil

Postby Axil » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:47 pm

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:01 am

Here is a loose starting point to read some of the quotes for the lazy. I feel like a broken record, but when are we going to start seeing these plants? I think I've asked that every year I've been a part of this forum and the answer is always something like 6 more months or "very soon."

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:12 am

Return to “News”