10KW LENR Demonstrator?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Nope.
"arrogant-attack-chihuahua"
"Not even wrong"
But carry on.

raphael

Post by raphael »

Betruger wrote:Nope.
Oh, really?

OK.

So my question still stands then: How did we get on the subject of him?
"As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden." Chauncey Gardiner

Betruger

YA RLY

Post by Betruger »

You called him sleazy when it's not even close to being accurate. But carry on. You replied with your plead to the accusation and that's that. Let's keep it on topic and.. Que sera, sera.

I'm personally on the fence. If Rossi's got something, he's done too many things wrong PR wise for credibility. All his talk at this point is just talk. Give us something concrete to judge rather than talk and hot air.

raphael

Post by raphael »

Betruger wrote:Even if Rossi fusion was "proven" you couldn't reasonably get away with calling Giorgio "sleazy".

You didn't answer my question. Out of nowhere comes mention of Giorgio? No one was talking about Giorgio.

You and ladajo are starting to sound like an incoherent Giorgio cult. Have you two ever considered doing a "Who's-on-first?" routine?

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml
Last edited by raphael on Mon May 23, 2011 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden." Chauncey Gardiner

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Already answered your question. Now that I've said that I'm going to ignore further attempts to derail my suggestion to put the subject back on track: Rossi's all talk and no walk yet.

seedload

Post by seedload »

parallel wrote:As before, with no new news expected for 5 months, most of what will be written here is just idle speculation.
The fact that Leonardo Corporation is a rancher and an apartment is not idle speculation.

The fact that Rossi claims to be producing this thing in TWO factories of Leonardo Corporation is not idle speculation.

The fact that Leonardo Corporation is not at the location they claim on their web site is not idle speculation.

The fact that Leonardo Corporation, which has been around for 14 years, has not produced a single GENSET, apparently another fake business, is not idle speculation.

The fact that Rossi claims to have invented a new method of isotopic enrichment (second miracle) is not idle speculation.

Why would you believe someone who is so obviously lying about Leonardo?

Why would you believe someone who claims, not one, but two improbably revolutionary ideas?

Why would you believe someone who has done it before?

I know, I know, because why would other scientists risk their reputations? It is really your only point. The answer is simple.

Because they got fooled. That simple. They were duped.

Did you watch this video?
Msimon wrote:How about the Howard Johnson motor:
7/9 - Infinite Energy - But Not For The Masses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkT2GrZUm64
Plus the Stan Meyer cell and others.
Notice any scientists supporting the unsupportable?

raphael

Post by raphael »

seedload wrote:Leonardo Corporation is a rancher and an apartment
Interesting statement; and perhaps libelous?

Ah well, it shouldn't matter much. That is, as long as Rossi's "scam" really is one; and, as such, is exposed in due course...
Last edited by raphael on Mon May 23, 2011 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seedload

Post by seedload »

raphael wrote:
seedload wrote:Leonardo Corporation is a rancher and an apartment
Interesting quote; and perhaps libelous?
There is nothing libelous in pointing out that Leonardo Corporation is a house in the woods owned by some guy in NH. I have given the references - corporate documents.

One wonders why you continue to defend the apparent non-existence of Leonardo Corporation, which Rossi claims to have two factories producing his power plants, rather than just trying to find it yourself. Good luck with that.

Today I am in the factory of Leonard Corporation.

- Rossi

WHAT FACTORY?!?!?!

Try a web search on Leonardo Corporation. Find ANYTHING other than what Rossi claims and its own web site? ANYTHING? What kind of corporation makes NO news for 14 years, anywhere? And this is the production arm of Rossi's business?!?!

Where did common sense go?

raphael

Post by raphael »

Fine, Leonardo Corporation is a house in the woods owned by some guy in NH.

Got it.

I'm not "defending" them because I know nothing about them. Moreover, I never claimed I did....

cg66

Post by cg66 »

seedload wrote:
parallel wrote:As before, with no new news expected for 5 months, most of what will be written here is just idle speculation.
The fact that Leonardo Corporation is a rancher and an apartment is not idle speculation.

The fact that Rossi claims to be producing this thing in TWO factories of Leonardo Corporation is not idle speculation.

The fact that Leonardo Corporation is not at the location they claim on their web site is not idle speculation.

The fact that Leonardo Corporation, which has been around for 14 years, has not produced a single GENSET, apparently another fake business, is not idle speculation.

The fact that Rossi claims to have invented a new method of isotopic enrichment (second miracle) is not idle speculation.

Why would you believe someone who claims, not one, but two improbably revolutionary ideas?

I know, I know, because why would other scientists risk their reputations? It is really your only point. The answer is simple.

Seedload – if you look at the pictures of the E-cats – it looks more workshop quality than production line quality. They could easily be assembled in a garage – even by the 100s. So – I understand the house looks suspect but don’t forget Hewlett-Packard got started in a garage too. I read the report from the Army Corps of Engineers on Leonardo Corp's thermoelectric devices – which apparently worked at micro level but failed to scale due to a multitude of issues (including manufacturing). I look at his past efforts and I see either a marginally successful inventor/tinkerer or a scammer. Sadly the latter tend to make the spotlight more than the former.

http://dodfuelcell.cecer.army.mil/libra ... (2004).pdf

seedload

Post by seedload »

raphael wrote:Fine, Leonardo Corporation is a house in the woods owned by some guy in NH.

Got it.

I'm not "defending" them because I know nothing about them. Moreover, I never claimed I did....
OK, you didn't claim that you did, agreed.

But, you did say that they could be a garage startup which seemed defensive to me. You did say that drawing attention to their lack of size could be libel which seems defensive to me. You seem to be defending them with speculation rather than facts. But none of this is the issue.

The point is that Rossi HAS claimed that he knows something about them (his corporation) - that they have two factories in the US producing his power plants.

It is not that they/he could be a garage startup. It is that Rossi says they/he are not. "I am in the factory..."

This is about HIS credibility. If Leonardo is a sham, then he is also.

The man already is claiming two miraculous inventions. He is also claiming a house in the woods to be two production facilities. He also claims that production is done but he can't ship even though the Leonardo Corporation has a perfectly suitable shipping container ON ITS WEBSITE.

Kahuna

Post by Kahuna »

seedload wrote:
raphael wrote:Fine, Leonardo Corporation is a house in the woods owned by some guy in NH.

Got it.

OK, you didn't claim that you did, agreed.

But, you did say that they could be a garage startup which seemed defensive to me. You did say that drawing attention to their lack of size could be libel which seems defensive to me. You seem to be defending them with speculation rather than facts. But none of this is the issue.

The point is that Rossi HAS claimed that he knows something about them (his corporation) - that they have two factories in the US producing his power plants.

It is not that they/he could be a garage startup. It is that Rossi says they/he are not. "I am in the factory..."

This is about HIS credibility. If Leonardo is a sham, then he is also.

The man already is claiming two miraculous inventions. He is also claiming a house in the woods to be two production facilities. He also claims that production is done but he can't ship even though the Leonardo Corporation has a perfectly suitable shipping container ON ITS WEBSITE.
Could the factory be a rental? If so, would it show up in a search of Leonardo's properties or under the actual owner's name? Just asking as it seems like a likley scenario as Rossi's need may be temporary since Defkalion/Ampenergo are supposed to be building production units in quantity. Anyway, seems like one plausible alternative that does no involve fraud or lying.

seedload

Post by seedload »

cg66 wrote:
seedload wrote:

Seedload – if you look at the pictures of the E-cats – it looks more workshop quality than production line quality. They could easily be assembled in a garage – even by the 100s. So – I understand the house looks suspect but don’t forget Hewlett-Packard got started in a garage too. I read the report from the Army Corps of Engineers on Leonardo Corp's thermoelectric devices – which apparently worked at micro level but failed to scale due to a multitude of issues (including manufacturing). I look at his past efforts and I see either a marginally successful inventor/tinkerer or a scammer. Sadly the latter tend to make the spotlight more than the former.

http://dodfuelcell.cecer.army.mil/libra ... (2004).pdf
Leonardo Technologies Inc. and Leonardo Corporation are separate entities. That is part of the confusion. Seems the above link is for something LTI related, not Leonardo Corp related.

[EDIT - Sorry, didn't read that well enough. My mistake. Obviously it is Rossi related, but I can't figure out the LTI part of it. What is LTI? Do you know?]

He owns Leonardo Corp in NH, with apartment in Miami Beach.

Similarly, Defkalion Green Technologies, his company in Italy, which he has repeatedly called Defkalion Energy and has Defkalion Energy as it's web site - http://www.defkalion-energy.com/, is named remarkably the same a real legitimate company called Defkalion Energy.

Intentional confusion?

Rossi's blog lists Richard Noceti, Ph.D., (LTI-global.com), as an advisor. Same guy is an owner of Ampenergo, the new company that is looking for investments in Rossi. News articles list him as a founder of LTI. But, I have yet to see any evidence of this or any evidence of his involvement with the 12 person consulting company LTI in Ohio. Maybe it is true, but I can't find it other than in news articles based on the Ampernergo startup.

More intentional confusion? Legitimacy through mixup?

I don't know. All I know is that everywhere you look LTI and Leonardo Corp are being mixed up.
Last edited by seedload on Mon May 23, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seedload

Post by seedload »

Kahuna wrote:Could the factory be a rental? If so, would it show up in a search of Leonardo's properties or under the actual owner's name? Just asking as it seems like a likley scenario as Rossi's need may be temporary since Defkalion/Ampenergo are supposed to be building production units in quantity. Anyway, seems like one plausible alternative that does no involve fraud or lying.
Yeah, this is a reasonable speculation. Leonardo is renting or out sourcing the production. But, the implication is that Leonardo is an entity that is already experienced in this type of production, outsourced or not.

But, if you try to see what they did before, GETSETs based on processing animal fat, there is absolutely no evidence that they have ever actually built any.

http://leonardocorp1996.com/

But, if you search Leonardo Corporation, there is no information on them producing any GENSETs other than on their own web page.

I suppose they are really supposed to be distributers of ION SRL's gensets. But that company seems pretty weak as well. This is their web site.

http://www.eonsrl.com/

I can't find that this entity has actually produced anything either.

EON SRL is supposed to have a factory as well, in Italy, really really close to say, Greece, which makes one wonder why the distributer in America would be used to produce something that can produced in Italy.

So, there is no evidence that I can find that either of these entities has actually made anything before, either internally in their own factories, or outsourced.

Seems like the non existent business of free energy from waste animal fats has turned to free energy from cold fusion to me.

Can someone show some evidence that Leonardo Corp or ION SRL actually does anything?

regards

seedload

Post by seedload »

Proof this is a scam.
Wladimir Guglinski
May 21st, 2011 at 9:54 AM
SUGGESTION TO DR. ROSSI

Dear Dr. Andrea Rossi

I am adept at swimming (I swim about 7km per week).

But now is the beginning of winter in Brazil, and the pool water becomes too cold for swimming.

Some clubs have swimming pools heated electrically, but very few, because the electric heating is very expensive.

A good advertisement for the E-Cat would be to sell it to clubs (for heating swimming pools and steam sauna).
With a cheap heating, all the clubs could have a heater for cold fusion, and the news would spread worldwide.

I could even do demonstrations to clubs in my city

Tell us your opinion
Andrea Rossi
May 21st, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Dear Dr. Wladimir Guglinski:
Good idea.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
No one could possibly consider that a good idea. No one is polite enough to even say it is a good idea.

Therefore, it must be a scam :)