BLP news

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: BLP news

Post by ladajo »

Hah! "According to Mats Lewans"!
He is only repeating what Rossi has told.him!

That was funny! :) :) :)

"Reputable"!
Even more funny!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

The guy now has a financial interest in the Rossiclown story! Does that sound ethical or reputable!!!
He has also been censured for sloppy and biased reporting by his boss! He is Awesome!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Parallel YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!
PLEASE POST MORE! I AM BEGGING YOU! MORE!!!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:ladajo,
To think the BLP demo was the same as before just shows how stupid you are.
I see. So, maybe you can tell us where are all the products that BLP has been claiming to be ready for market in the last 10 years.

Should I remember you? here is a short list by memory:

The Hydrino Power to form new chemical compounds
The Chemical software that allowed discovery of new reaction routes
The Electricity generator the used H2O to form Hydrino and Electricity (I really laughed a lot when i first read their claims!)
A solid fuel based on FeOOH and copper, claimed to be "a new thermal source!" (Ever heard of Copper Thermite, Dr. Mills?)

All of them was independently VALIDATED and of course, READY TO MARKET! And than..... vanished.

And now we have:
A device that produces BILLION OF WATTS PER LITER of ENERGETIC PLASMA using only water as fuel

When is too much bullshit, too much?
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Giorgio wrote: "I see. So, maybe you can tell us where are all the products that BLP has been claiming to be ready for market in the last 10 years."

Where are all the products from EMC2 Polywell?
Is there a Hot Fusion reactor with a COP>1? That's only been half a century.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Fusion is hard.
Scam is easier. Especially with Home Depot equipment. Even makes money if you do it right. Fusion doesn't (yet).

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

parallel wrote:Giorgio wrote: "I see. So, maybe you can tell us where are all the products that BLP has been claiming to be ready for market in the last 10 years."

Where are all the products from EMC2 Polywell?
Is there a Hot Fusion reactor with a COP>1? That's only been half a century.
EMC2 never claimed to have a product ready for market. They always said that they are conducting research.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Skipjack, "EMC2 never claimed to have a product ready for market. They always said that they are conducting research."

But the trolls wax eloquent about how long it is taking Rossi to bring something to market and all he has claimed for the last couple of years is that he is doing research and testing.

Here's one for the trolls. I claim a manhole cover is the fasted thing ever manufactured by man. Do you doubt it?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Let's see, hmmm....
Apples
Oranges
Rotten Bananas ... Ooops! I mean Rossiclowns

It seems that you don't understand how real research is done Parallel. Probably that is not your fault.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
Do you doubt my claim about a manhole cover?
Should be easy for a troll like you to think up a reply you think is witty.
Maybe a sting of emoticons if you're lost for words?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

What's the point?

You were trying to make an apples and oranges comparison between EMC2 and Rossiclown. You fell flat on your face, so now you resort (once again) to name calling and emotional outbursts.

Where is the 1MW from Milan?

parallel

Post by parallel »

Too scared you might be wrong to answer the question?

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:But the trolls wax eloquent about how long it is taking Rossi to bring something to market and all he has claimed for the last couple of years is that he is doing research and testing.
So, Mr. Rossi tried to scam people selling non existent and non performing products, he lied claiming factories with thousand of units ready for distribution, he lied about non existing customers and non existing sales. But according you, because now is a couple of years that he claim he is only doing research than we should forget all what happened before? And even trust him!
What an idiotic logic you are using....

parallel

Post by parallel »

Giorgio wrote: "Mr. Rossi tried to scam people selling non existent and non performing products, he lied claiming factories with thousand of units ready for distribution, he lied about non existing customers and non existing sales. But according you,"

No YOU lied. You can't give references. All he has claimed to have sold was the first 1 MW plant and you can't prove he didn't.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

parallel wrote:Giorgio wrote: "Mr. Rossi tried to scam people selling non existent and non performing products, he lied claiming factories with thousand of units ready for distribution, he lied about non existing customers and non existing sales. But according you,"

No YOU lied. You can't give references. All he has claimed to have sold was the first 1 MW plant and you can't prove he didn't.
I too remember him talking about the factories that are ready to produce thousands of units...

parallel

Post by parallel »

Skipjack,
Thinking about/planning not built. You suffer from poor memory?
I expect he is thinking about it now.
Another no reference troll.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:Giorgio wrote: "Mr. Rossi tried to scam people selling non existent and non performing products, he lied claiming factories with thousand of units ready for distribution, he lied about non existing customers and non existing sales. But according you,"

Rossi Factory:

Andrea Rossi, March 1st, 2012 at 2:45 PM
Dear Readers:
5- we are already making the robotized line to make 1 million pieces per year and sure as heck I will put the E-Cats on the market,

Andrea Rossi, March 23rd, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Dear Philippe George:
I want also to add that: 1- the robotized line to produce the E-Cats is already in production

Andrea Rossi, March 24th, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Dear “Barney” (or, better, Giovanni Cesaretti):
1- I confirm that we are manufacturing a production line to make 1 million pcs per year

Andrea Rossi, March 28th, 2012 at 7:48 PM
we are working very well in our factory in the USA, ignore the stupidities of the pippet snakes.

Rossi claiming sales to several customers:

Andrea Rossi, February 1st, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Dear Luca Salvarani,
We are preparing the manufacturing of the million E-Cats, with the very high burden that it generates, we have to manufacture the 1 MW plants, all in the USA, while I have to fly across the World to prepare the network for the sales…

Andrea Rossi, November 28th, 2011 at 6:48 PM
Dear Herb Gills: Today we sold in the USA a 1 MW plant which will go to a normal Customer. This installation will be visitable by the qualified public.

Andrea Rossi, November 23rd, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Dear Matthew: The 1 MW plants are already for sale.

Andrea Rossi, November 18th, 2011 at 5:33 AM
WE ARE MANUFACTURING 13 1MW THERMAL PLANTS LIKE THE ONE TESTED ON THE 28TH OF OCTOBER.

Andrea Rossi Reply: October 31st, 2011 at 9:23 AM
Dear Luca Salvarani:
1- Can you confirm the second sale of the 1 mw plant to another customer? 1- yes
2- So far have you sold 2 plants, or even more? 2- more

Andrea Rossi, October 31st, 2011 at 9:01 AM
We have started the manufacturing of 1 MW plants. Who wants to buy them whatever its Nation, can contact us at:info@leonardocorp1996.com

Should I continue ?
What scammers and idiots seldom understand is that once they post some lies on the web it will generally stay there forever. :roll: