10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

MSimon wrote: Rossi is brilliant.
Only if it works. :wink:

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Ahh, more secret factories and customers. Fantastic!

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round..."

How long can this be strung along?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

KitemanSA wrote:
MSimon wrote: Rossi is brilliant.
Only if it works. :wink:
It is working. (the question of course is what does "it" refer to?)
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

jcoady

Post by jcoady »

Rossi mentioned in slide 21 of this video presentation.

http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1433866

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Ahh, more secret factories and customers. Fantastic!

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round..."

How long can this be strung along?
More flim flam...
More promises. Now it is february and that will turn into march and then april. Always great announcements, never anything substancial...

sdg

Post by sdg »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
sdg wrote:By the way, what country do you come from?
I am from Georgia, South Caucasus.
Your country has a remarkable history!

Is Russian then your "second" language after Georgian?

parallel

Post by parallel »

MSimom,
Uh. The purpose of a patent is disclosure. The purpose of a secret is avoid disclosure.

So he is working to get protection by disclosure while keeping the essentials secret.

It is beginning to become clear to me. Rossi is brilliant.
I assume you are being sarcastic, but Rossi's strategy makes a lot of sense. The patent situation is in such as mess, because various patent offices refuse to grant patents for anything smelling of cold fusion, that there is not much else he can do.

When this all comes to a head the lawyers will have a field day and suck megabucks from the inventors. By applying for a patent he sets priority and can possibly release the real secret part at a later stage of discussions with the patent office. Meanwhile his competitors are kept in the dark. My guess is that most of what is now being done has become public knowledge long ago and so is unpatentable. Patent law is a farce.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

sdg wrote:Is Russian then your "second" language after Georgian?
Third. I also speak Armenian.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

No wonder you get angry all the time. Stuck between Turkey and Russia.
Just what until they fight the war again...
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:MSimom,
Uh. The purpose of a patent is disclosure. The purpose of a secret is avoid disclosure.

So he is working to get protection by disclosure while keeping the essentials secret.

It is beginning to become clear to me. Rossi is brilliant.
I assume you are being sarcastic, but Rossi's strategy makes a lot of sense. The patent situation is in such as mess, because various patent offices refuse to grant patents for anything smelling of cold fusion, that there is not much else he can do.

When this all comes to a head the lawyers will have a field day and suck megabucks from the inventors. By applying for a patent he sets priority and can possibly release the real secret part at a later stage of discussions with the patent office. Meanwhile his competitors are kept in the dark. My guess is that most of what is now being done has become public knowledge long ago and so is unpatentable. Patent law is a farce.
Ahhhh, the old "There's a conspiracy I swear, I saw it on the internet" mixed with the ever popular, "It is a bunch of crap anyway, so why even do it? I saw it on the internet" defense.

So where is your Rossilimit Parallel? When will you admit it has been enough? Will you put it on your gravestone, "I guess Rossi was full of it after all" once you die of old age and he is still promising vaporware?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And as further note, still not a real peep from Rossi on DGT's latest. Only a half peep at best.

Clowns!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

jcoady wrote:Rossi mentioned in slide 21 of this video presentation.

http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1433866
No Christmas card for Celani from Rossi this year.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo,
You are a really slow learner.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I'll take that as a complement from one who can not learn.

Thanks for the personal attack by the way. Really helps make your case.

So when will you answer my question about what it will take for you to recognize Rossi is full of shit? Or are you going to Ostrich the whole thing, keep clicking your heels together and chanting "there is no place like home", while wearing an "E-Cat Rules" T-shirt?

You drank the cool aid and liked it. Rossimart will keep serving it up as long as you will drink it. Too bad it has no nutritional value.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

ladajo wrote:No wonder you get angry all the time. Stuck between Turkey and Russia.
Just what until they fight the war again...
That's only your vision. The reality is in that Russia can be splitted again. And several countries may be "stuck between Turkey and Russia".

And what is to "get angry all the time"? If I say to Rossi fans (rossibots) not to have much expectations on ecat? Or when I advise you not to have much expectations on Polywell? As by my vision both situations are very similar.