LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

The 350 day test of the E-Cat 1 MW plant is now over. Rossi says the report will take about a month and there will be no furthers news given until the independent report is published (available?)

He seems to be concentrating on the E-Cat X now and says he hopes there will be an industrial version in operation at a customer this year. He says they have already started construction.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:The 350 day test of the E-Cat 1 MW plant is now over. Rossi says the report will take about a month and there will be no furthers news given until the independent report is published (available?)

He seems to be concentrating on the E-Cat X now and says he hopes there will be an industrial version in operation at a customer this year. He says they have already started construction.
Rossi Says, Rossi Says, but who cares? Keep blindly believing.

parallel

Post by parallel »

You obviously do or would keep on being a troll.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

It is all just Rossi says, Parallel. I mean where is the proof for any of the things he has been saying? He makes a bold claim, then slowly backtracks on it. Remember, that the public was supposed to be able to watch the plant in operation at that customer? Now he does not want to know anything of it anymore. Why is that?

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:You obviously do or would keep on being a troll.
Your sentence does not make sense. That being said, I understand you love posting articles full of "Rossi said," but this topic is about LENR, not what Rossi said. Please try to stay on topic. Also, name calling, again, cut it out. You keep trolling with "Rossi said" knowing full well that doesn't equate to evidence or fact. The only person trolling here is you.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Mats Lewan gives a few more details of the 1 MW plant test.
https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/ ... completed/

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And more Rossisaid... from "Buy my Book about Rossi Boy"...
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Mats isn't Rossi.
What he says is more interesting than troll says.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

quote I have also been told that the total amount of fuel—mostly harmless elements such as lithium, hydrogen and nickel, according to Andrea Rossi’s granted patent on the technology—was in the range of tenths of grams. And supposedly the charge has never been changed during the year. quote

so anybody correct me if I am wrong but
if it is the total energy in lithium( one tenth gram over \ a year) if converted to energy(heat 1Mw per day) would be 365MW
If the energy comes from lithium 7-proton reaction, the total energy produced would be over unity (very rough guess)
of annihilation of the lithium with anti-matter and converting it to heat should generate 220MW
? :?:
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:Mats isn't Rossi.
What he says is more interesting than troll says.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All Lewans has is Rossisaids!!! Are you so thick that you don't understand that???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you once again for making me laugh out loud, I really do value and appreciate your visits!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Rossi has said that the “customer” may decide not to identify themselves

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

paperburn1 wrote:Rossi has said that the “customer” may decide not to identify themselves
That would not surprise me :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

paperburn1 wrote:Rossi has said that the “customer” may decide not to identify themselves
That is not what he said earlier.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

F9 I am making a correction before I supposed that the rossi reaction was more energy than the energy in the total annihilation of the matter involved.
I was off by a factor (pesky zeros) so there is enough potential energy to provide for the reaction. :oops:

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

paperburn1 wrote:F9 I am making a correction before I supposed that the rossi reaction was more energy than the energy in the total annihilation of the matter involved.
I was off by a factor (pesky zeros) so there is enough potential energy to provide for the reaction. :oops:
Whew, I'm glad, I was worried Rossi's matter/antimatter integrator was fused, and the east coast of the USA might get vaporized.
Like what happened once on the Enterprise.
Mr. Spock: Bridge to Engineering. Negative effect on power reduction. Speed is still increasing.
Lt. Cmdr. Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott: Aye, Mr. Spock, and I found out why. The emergency bypass control of the matter/antimatter integrator is fused. It's completely useless. The engines are running wild; there's no way to get at them. We should reach maximum overload in about 15 minutes.
Mr. Spock: I would calculate 14.87 minutes, Mr. Scott.
Lt. Cmdr. Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott: Those few seconds will not make any difference, Mr. Spock, because you and I and the rest of the crew will no longer be here to bandy it back and forth. This thing is going to blow up, and there's nothing in the universe can stop it.