Moon landing myth busted

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

choff

Moon landing myth busted

Post by choff »

CHoff

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

You mean the conspiracy theory? It was always busted. Every single argument that the conspiracy theorist put forth was easily destroyed.
But reason is not something that these people care about. It never was. I am sure that they will claim that these pictures dont count, since NASA could have faked them too.
These sorts of conspiracy theories are good business too. They sell lots of books and videos and even TV- shows on FOX.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

This reminded me of the whole "face on mars" debate that lasted quite a few years.

It is always funny to see how quickly these conspiracy believers switch to another subject once their theory has been disproved.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Yep. They will soon pretend that a new secret moon program to land fake Apollo hardware, etc, was carried out in the interim, to cover up the fake moon landings of the 40 years ago.

Maui

Post by Maui »

Why would they need to claim that? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but certainly it would be a lot easier to fake pics from an orbiting probe that the video on the surface...

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

but certainly it would be a lot easier to fake pics from an orbiting probe that the video on the surface...
Duh, the pics are by NASA, of course they photoshopped them to have the landers in them. Cant you see how the shadow of that one lander is not completely parallel by 0.0001 degree? If it was on the moon the shadows would have to be completely parallel, everyone knows that!

I am sure we will hear something like that. Nutbags like Bart Sibrel wont shut up until Buzz punches them in the nose ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU
Could watch that over and over again and then some more ;)

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

I know these conspiracy theory scumbags, and they wont change their idiotic opinions even if you take them to the moon and rub their faces against lunar regolith and leave them to die in the hard vacuum (remember, you just rubbed their faces against the ground, so they have no masks).

when the previous, lower resolution photos were shown, they didnt believe it either.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Maui wrote:Why would they need to claim that? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but certainly it would be a lot easier to fake pics from an orbiting probe that the video on the surface...
The point is that's those kooks think.

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon

Phobos monolith

To me it looks like that golfball Alan Shepard put into an earth-moon system escape trajectory during Apollo 14. No impact ejecta though...odd.

There's more intrigue on Mars proper:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... olved.html

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Oh dear! There we go again!
Like the Mars Face it is just an example of pareidolia but I am sure that someone will make a conspiracy of some sorts of it.

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

Skipjack wrote:Oh dear! There we go again!
Like the Mars Face it is just an example of pareidolia but I am sure that someone will make a conspiracy of some sorts of it.
I'll start one.

The second object above used to be near Hong Kong:
viewtopic.php?t=2645&sid=3e3b65998282e8 ... a896c304d9

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Betruger wrote:Yep. They will soon pretend that a new secret moon program to land fake Apollo hardware, etc, was carried out in the interim, to cover up the fake moon landings of the 40 years ago.
I watched and felt a saturn 5 rocket lift off. The sound itself made my pant legs flap. Utterly awe inspiring. Imagine riding that machine into orbit, then proceeding to the moon for a landing.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

DeltaV wrote:
Skipjack wrote:Oh dear! There we go again!
I'll start one.

The second object above used to be near Hong Kong:
viewtopic.php?t=2645&sid=3e3b65998282e8 ... a896c304d9
I checked that while I was in HK/Shenzhen, is not Polywell related.
I think you need another source to start your conspiracy group ;)

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

mvanwink5 wrote:
Betruger wrote:Yep. They will soon pretend that a new secret moon program to land fake Apollo hardware, etc, was carried out in the interim, to cover up the fake moon landings of the 40 years ago.
I watched and felt a saturn 5 rocket lift off. The sound itself made my pant legs flap. Utterly awe inspiring. Imagine riding that machine into orbit, then proceeding to the moon for a landing.
And imagine how different the world would be if everyone had that experience.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

mvanwink5 wrote:I watched and felt a saturn 5 rocket lift off. The sound itself made my pant legs flap. Utterly awe inspiring. Imagine riding that machine into orbit, then proceeding to the moon for a landing.
I envy you, it must have been the show of a lifetime.
You can fell the power of that beast from the videos, but feeling it from a real experience...... I really can't imagine it.