Physicist Lobbies Washington

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Physicist Lobbies Washington

Post by MSimon »

http://www.dane101.com/current/2008/03/ ... or_science

Interesting guy from Madison, WI.

The comments are good too!
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

BSPhysics

Post by BSPhysics »

A quote from the article...

"But it appears to me that both sides (Republicans and Democrats) are so focused on sticking a thorn in the other’s side that they’ve lost the ability to work together for the greater good."

I couldn't agree more. I believe today's politics reflect the kind of culture America is turning into, one that self serves rather than keeping an eye on the big picture and doing the right thing. 'Right' is always debatable but I hope our Congress Critters can get past spite and petty power struggles.

A prediction...If the WB-7 team in New Mexico is successful, Dem's and Rep's will fight over the credit!

BS

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

BSPhysics wrote:A prediction...If the WB-7 team in New Mexico is successful, Dem's and Rep's will fight over the credit!

BS
I have already heard rumors to that effect some time ago. So far wiser heads have prevailed.

So I think your prediction is near certainty.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Post by 93143 »

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood."

- Marie Curie
Kinda ironic...

TallDave

Post by TallDave »

93143 wrote:
"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood."

- Marie Curie
Kinda ironic...
Heh. If she'd understood better, she might have feared more.