Superunifaction startup

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Stefank

Superunifaction startup

Post by Stefank »

any thoughts from the group regarding this company, their approach and their recent press coverage? Somewhere between Helion and Rossi?

https://eng8.energy/

Skipjack

Re: Superunifaction startup

Post by Skipjack »

Consensus is that they are talking a lot of technobabble. Their alleged "verification" by various entities does not hold up to scrutiny. Feels like another Rossi- kind of scheme...

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Rossi isn't dead yet. He is still trying to roll with the same old story, punt and repunt with "upgrades and new designs", followed by "verification and testing by the highest authorities" without ever presenting an actual product. I can't believe their are people who still think he has something.
Complete scam.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

ladajo wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:41 pm
I can't believe their are people who still think he has something.
Complete scam.
He was smart enough to draft his actions in a way that he could never be blamed or accused for not delivering. He probably learned a lot from "experienced" artists like BLP, or from his previous experiences.

I blame more the people that blindly give him money and credit without questioning their own rationality.....
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Giorgio wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:26 am
ladajo wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:41 pm
I can't believe their are people who still think he has something.
Complete scam.
He was smart enough to draft his actions in a way that he could never be blamed or accused for not delivering. He probably learned a lot from "experienced" artists like BLP, or from his previous experiences.

I blame more the people that blindly give him money and credit without questioning their own rationality.....
Amazing how willingly folks can flush rational thinking. Mob mentalities for sure, just jumping on random band wagons and waving a flag.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)