What does Maxewllian mean?

Discuss how polywell fusion works; share theoretical questions and answers.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Robthebob

Post by Robthebob »

So I leave this thread for a month or two, and this is what happens?
Throwing my life away for this whole Fusion mess.

Roger

Post by Roger »

Art Carlson wrote:
I don't know where you want to go with this. If you want to use bremsstrahlung as a diagnostic of the electron energy distribution, to my knowledge that has never been done before, and I would approach the idea very skeptically.
Not exactly, something much simpler. I guessed it should be fairly easy to properly tell if a WB/Polywell was creating a lot of bremsstrahlung radiation. If yes, there might be good reason to make fundamental changes, or just give up.

Do "WE"` think that if WB-7 was gushing bremsstrahlung, concern about the nubs on WB-7.1 would have been lower down on the docket? Thats assuming WB-7 had instrumentation for bremsstrahlung measuring. Or can this be done another way?

` "WE"= forum members.
Art Carlson wrote:
I don't know where you want to go with this. If you want to use bremsstrahlung as a diagnostic of the electron energy distribution,

Now that you mention it, is it possible/would it be helpful to be able to see "where" or what part geographically, the bremsstrahlung was coming from? How much and where might be interesting, no?
I like the p-B11 resonance peak at 50 KV acceleration. In2 years we'll know.