Extended Maxwell Equations and Implications

Discuss how polywell fusion works; share theoretical questions and answers.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

mvanwink5

Extended Maxwell Equations and Implications

Post by mvanwink5 »

All I can say is you will have to listen and digest it yourself. I have purchased one of his books as only one was available on Amazon, but that book was not difficult, though useful for understanding the youtube video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKTkpC-DHZ8#t=1624
In my opinion after listening to many of these lectures and gaining better understanding (take a bit for things to soak into my brain) I think his theories are truly the breakthroughs needed to understand issues that are viewed by today's physicists like epicycles of planet motion. I guess I am a bit in shock. I never order books these days, but I guess I will have to order from his website. Just wow.
Here is a website with more parts of the interview:
http://internationalresearchsociety.wor ... new-tesla/

and his website which has his books and kits.
http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_ ... sublevel=0
(shame I don't read German)

PS It seems some have read some of his work, but did not get to the profound heart of his work. JMO
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

mvanwink5

Re: Extended Maxwell Equations and Implications

Post by mvanwink5 »

So, with the extended Maxwell equations, basically the Laplace wave equation, quantum mechanics is unified with EM field theory, as well as weak, strong, and gravity forces. In fact, Schrodinger's equation is derived directly from the extended ME, and the idea of probability distribution concept goes away. Sad day for statisticians. :D It is a shame I don't read German.

PS I meant to add that I found it helpful to think of an electron (or any other particle) as a spheromak shaped EM field, which would be the particle form of a scalar wave.

happyjack27

Post by happyjack27 »

i've always found it curious that, while an electron (except in the weak interaction) remains in a quantum orbit around a proton due to the quantum nature of the wave function, an electron and an anti-electron combine together to make a pair of photons. couple this together with the fact that, as far as we can tell, an electron has no volume; is actually really a point mass in the true meaning of the word "point", and, well... it's interesting that electron + proton = atom, but electron + anti-election = photon

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

The first question for any new theory is what testable predictions does it make? Does it make the same predictions as established theory where established theory is well tested? Are there any situations where it makes decidedly different predictions than established theory, and does our body of observational data allow those predictions?
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

He has made extensive predictions. Examples of consistency with observations is particle prediction exactly matches including all the odd particles. Just being able to mathematically derive the Schrodinger equation says a lot as up to now it is just a postulate.

kunkmiester

Post by kunkmiester »

Meyl's work is based a lot on some research into Tesla's work. He's one of a few that's reproduced Tesla's wireless system, though the kit he'll sell you is extremely expensive.

I've read up a lot on Tesla, he was never happy with some of the post Maxwell work, and by many accounts never stopped using aether theory, rejecting relativity as well. For the most part though, a lot of this has been on the fringe, and not taken seriously by most of the physics community. Reading that article, you can kind of see it with some of the key words used to label wackos, free energy etc.

For those interested, you should also look up Eric Dollard, who has done some of the same Tesla research.
Evil is evil, no matter how small

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

I don't read German and German is the language of his books, with translations having irritating deficiencies. However, what is more strange and off the wall than quantum mechanics, and postulating that 90% of matter in the universe can't be detected and yet is the cause of why the universe is the way it is? And the Big Bang with space time inflation that suddenly stops, etc. I have read some of his work having to relocate 43 year old neuro pathways dealing with vector calculus and one thing is clear is that energy is conserved, but not as one more patch the physics up postulate, but the energy conservation comes out of the EM field equations. Dr. Meyl is not a crackpot, he is a hard nosed German Phd electrical engineer. I think some disparaging views perhaps comes with how the translation comes across, the other comes from normal inability to do the vector calculus. Moreover, given that the Maxwell equations is a truncated version of the Laplace operator and that correcting this removes all the weirdness of quantum mechanics, as a person who likes clean theories and not umpteen XXX postulates with one added every time a theory runs into another issue, I find it strange that a good broom hasn't been already taken to modern physics theory. But, hey, I am just an old rigid minded engineer, not enamored with "String Theory."

Like I said, it is worth the trouble to overlook the German English translation issues, and really digest the work, much of it published in peer reviewed journals. Also, I have reserved judgement on some aspects that at first don't make sense; as time goes on I have found those aspects to either be on-the-side speculation of minor importance or major issues that need further understanding (like the "Objective" extension to Einstein's "Subjective" basis for relativity). Some deep stuff, but like I said get those neurons moving again...

kunkmiester

Post by kunkmiester »

I agree, it gets crazy. I'd like to self teach some physics, but you start looking at equations and the brain just shuts down. I can do calculus, despite flunking twice(perhaps that's better than passing?), but I need a good starting point and end point. What I'd like to see is a good book that goes through the historical process of discovery, including garage versions of the experiments that come with explanations of why a certain experiment was done and why it was interpreted the way it was. One of the things I read said that Maxwell arbitrarily chose certain phenomenon to use in his math, and ignored others. It'd be nice to see a list of them all and some reasoning about what was chosen.

Part of my point on kookiness is made in the international research society article--talking of suppression and free energy and such makes you sound a bit crazy. You get a lot of that when working on this stuff, but the kooky side is still there, and what grad student would be up to messing around with something crazy? It's not Meyl, he's pretty legit on many levels, though his neutrino earth thing seems a bit crazy. It's the other people who tend to surround people like him. Of course, you get a bit of a vicious cycle, until someone like Tesla woos a millionaire or the Wright brothers through a flyer off a hill, and the world gets a smack upside the head. Not sure how many people on the board will take it seriously when they start seeing those certain keywords thrown around. Be happy to chat more about it though, however limited my layman's understanding is.
Evil is evil, no matter how small

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Like the kettle calling the pot black, only Occum says get rid of every postulate you can. Honest theoretical physicists will start with the equations, look at predictions and not care if Einstein's brother had one eye below his nose. I am just a simple minded engineer and the important papers of Meyl are in the peer reviewed literature. Quantum mechanic weirdness is not needed, not even Einstein liked it and its paradoxes. Like I said, his work is fundamental, the Laplace transform is old math, and further, why there is no magnetic monopole is explained by the extended equations. It is really nice, compact, clean theory, that does away with all the 'epicycle' like postulates of modern theory, and quantum weirdness.

On the other hand if someone wants to challenge it on the equation and experimental physics level, that is something else. The eye below the left ear argument is just a bit weak. And the argument that graduate students are afraid is also a non starter. I used to dream about math theory, such things never entered my brain. Have we really lost the giants?

It might even be worth learning to read German if I can't get all the points past the translation errors (example 'medal' is really 'matter').

Best regards and thanks for your thoughts

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

I must add something else. He does speculate what implications might be considered, the problem is that experimental science can be limited when areas are inaccessible. For instance here is a recent article on the earth mantle chemistry:
Delving deeper into the lower mantle
Nicholas S. Wigginton
Earth's lower mantle is an enigmatic region, a transition zone between slowly churning solids and a liquid outer core. Large seismic structures and discontinuities in this region are probably due to sharp gradients in temperature, composition, or mineralogy. Teasing apart the precise effects of these factors requires experiments at lower mantle temperatures and pressures (see the Perspective by Williams). Zhang et al. found that the major mineral phase of the lower mantle decomposes into two minerals. Andrault et al. show how the melting of subducted basalt from the oceanic crust will form pile-like structures on top of the core/mantle boundary.
Science, this issue p. 877, p. 892; see also p. 800.
So, I take anyone that claims to know what is at the earth's core, experimentally determined, to be telling a porky. We are all only speculating at this point.

Anyone with experimental evidence, at all, believable, for 'dark matter'? Now there's a physics yarn. As for me, I am still digesting what is being said first, then I'll make up my mind, it is not made yet.

happyjack27

Post by happyjack27 »

the shrodinger equation is one thing, what about the dirac equation? can it account for relativity?

and it needs to make testable predictions by which it can be proved wrong.

until someone figures out how to prove it wrong, it's not scientifically valuable.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Relativity is dealt with as is structure of galaxies without postulating dark matter. All the odd particles mass, magnetic moments are derived, none are postulated. What else do you want? There is a pdf I can send you with the English translation if you are interested, but bear in mind that the translation has issues. Quantum mechanics is shown to be not required, with its paradoxes.

I had to go through it twice to understand some of his arguments, but I am not the sharpest rock around. I really should have said they are the un-truncated form of the field equations, and from what I have been told are now in use at Cern. The part that Maxwell dropped from the Laplace wave equation is the part that enables the field equations to give structure to EM fields (particles) and to allow the derivation of the Shrodinger equation. In fact to describe plasmas, those parts have to be added back.

If you decide to go through it and then want more, perhaps you can email him and ask.
Best regards

happyjack27

Post by happyjack27 »

the website: http://www.meyl.eu/go/index.php?dir=10_ ... sublevel=0 is not encouraging.

Prof. Meyl’s field theory is non speculative
what the hell is that supposed to mean?
and enables new interpretations of several principles of electrical engineering and quantum physics. This leads to feasible interpretations of experimental observations which to this day have not been possible to explain via existing theories. For example, quantum particle characteristics can be calculated when interpreted as a vortex. The dielectric loss of a capacitor emerges as vortex loss. Likewise a number of neutrino experimental results can be explained when the neutrinos are regarded as a vortex. Neutrino power is available as an inexhaustible form of energy due to a remarkable overunity effect.
RED FLAG! RED FLAG! Tautology violated!
In consideration of environmental sustainability, significant advances result by means of this revised theory regarding today’s electromagnetic pollution.

The presented theory is based on an extension of the Maxwell theory and as such is a special case scenario that does not affect classic physical laws which remain in force.

In the enhanced view of potential vortex, the physical comprehension becomes more objective. Just as Einstein’s theory, the Meyl theory explains not only interactions but temperature, to date inexplicable via conventional theories.
Excuse me? Temperature inexplicable via conventional theories? Are you kidding me? Ever head of Lord Kelvin? You know, the guy who the standard scientific temperature scale was frickin' named after?

Prof. Meyl has written numerous books. He lectures at the Technical University of Berlin, University of Clausthal and at the University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen. In his end-of-week seminars it is possible to become familiar with the potential vortex, the objective vortex theory and to converse with Prof. Meyl. The dates are available on this site.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Let me see if I got this right, I offer to send you the pdf and you do what? Do you want to look at the math and physics yourself or not? If not, blather on as you like. PM me if you want it. For that matter, forget it.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Ok, here is a real world implication of the complete EM wave equations, "antenna" noise is actually a scalar wave and the "noise" actually contains the same signal as the Hertzian wave that is used. So what? Well, the bandwidth of that type of EM wave, dubbed a "scalar" wave because it is the DIV of a vector field and that is a scalar, still a wave, just like an acoustic compression wave is a wave, but the bandwidth is beyond massive. So, if you are a communications company who paid major bucks for a license for a small part of the EM spectrum, suddenly the value goes to zip. Look, I taught myself calculus in high school, including vector calculus, studied the wave equation, etc, so I had to dust off neuro pathways I hadn't used in 45 years to evaluate what was what here. There is nothing special, standard vector calculus, just the implications are eye opening. These same equations are used in hydraulics, plasma physics, etc. Maxwell dropped a term because no one could find a magnetic monopole, bad reasoning. From then on physics has been patching up issues with postulates after postulates, things that can be derived with the complete EM equations. And the implications are real and meaningful. Ever hear of transmitting an EM wave through a Faraday cage? Can't be done? You'd be wrong. "Scalar" waves are unaffected by Faraday cage shielding.

Do the work yourself, don't take some idiot joker's arrogant and ignorant opinion. I have no dog in this fight, but I can tell you the math is sound and the physics is textbook physics, it is just not getting sloppy and dropping a wave term just because Maxwell did it a hundred years ago. And if you think this is going away if you just ignore it, bandwidth is precious and engineers will use the practical aspects of the theory even if physicists stick their fingers in their ears and go La, La, La.

Do the work yourself.