Polywell presentation on U tube- usefull?

Discuss how polywell fusion works; share theoretical questions and answers.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

D Tibbets

Polywell presentation on U tube- usefull?

Post by D Tibbets »

I just found a U-tube presentatin (3 parts), Looks like it was a lecture presentation in a class or meeting. The presenter seemed to have collected much of the general information, but there are so many misstatements and apparent misconceptions that I cannot decide if it serves better as a Polywell primer or as a horror story. Perhaps the presenter was young and not yet versed in the various fields enough to better explain the information- even to my modest level of understanding, in which case it is a good begining. Hopefully it was not a College professer level presenter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNe0d1Bk ... re=related

Dan Tibbets
To error is human... and I'm very human.

KeithChard

Post by KeithChard »

It might be a good idea to get this replaced by a more competent job done by one of our members.
Keith

Aero

Post by Aero »

KeithChard wrote:It might be a good idea to get this replaced by a more competent job done by one of our members.
I understood that Tom Ligon was going to put his slide show on U-Tube. That will be about as professional as we can get if it is sufficiently on topic. We should look at it before we make plans ...
Aero

JohnP

Post by JohnP »

These videos have been discussed here:
viewtopic.php?t=842

Maybe, if someone could contact the utube poster about fixing the problems, do you think they'd clean it up?

Mike Holmes

Post by Mike Holmes »

It couldn't hurt to try. The problem is that "someone" isn't anyone. Somebody would have to volunteer, you see...

Mike