NoVA Get Together?

Consider specific people in the fusion research community, business, or politics who should be made aware of polywell research, and how we might reach them.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

NoVA Get Together?

Post by KitemanSA »

Is anyone in the Northern Virginia area (DC & MD too) interested in getting together to discuss doing an amateur Polywell as started by the Sydney group? If so, please send me a PM.

Thanks

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

DavidWillard wrote:Perhaps call the group something other than "NOVA".. Which in Spanish means "no go".. Urban legend has it that's why Chevy had a hard time selling Novas.. Which wasn't true.

Sorry, I couldn't pass up the joke.
Best wishes on your get together. I am on the West coast which will be the outer spiral arm as this country spins down the tidy bowl counterclockwise.
David,

Durn. You beat me to it.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Telchar

Post by Telchar »

Hey Kiteman,

I'm pretty close to NoVA - I'd be interested to get together with some people in the area for a polywell gathering. Any other takers?

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Nopt yet. I was kind of hoping that Tom L would chime in, but he may be too busy with his Sigma or whatever that was.

Anyone else?

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

MSimon wrote:
DavidWillard wrote:Perhaps call the group something other than "NOVA".. Which in Spanish means "no go".. Urban legend has it that's why Chevy had a hard time selling Novas.. Which wasn't true.

Sorry, I couldn't pass up the joke.
Best wishes on your get together. I am on the West coast which will be the outer spiral arm as this country spins down the tidy bowl counterclockwise.
David,

Durn. You beat me to it.
no ir means no go in spanish, daughter in law teaches spanish