Who is "NextEnergyNews.com"?

Consider specific people in the fusion research community, business, or politics who should be made aware of polywell research, and how we might reach them.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

JoeStrout
Site Admin

Who is "NextEnergyNews.com"?

Post by JoeStrout »

These guys apparently have an interest in our topic... but they created quite a buzz by posting an article that was apparently false.

I'm trying to find out who's running this site, and where they got their information; if it wasn't simply made up, there may yet be some good to be had from this. Of course I've already sent email to the address listed on the home page, but I just got back a standard "thanks for the tip" form letter.

Unfortunately, the domain is registered to Domains By Proxy, Inc., and I've already called them; they won't tell me who the real owner is.

However, a reverse lookup on their IP address (205.234.198.182) leads to Micfo.com, a large hosting company. I'm not sure how to make more progress in that direction, though.

Anyone else have any idea how to contact this guy?
Joe Strout
Talk-Polywell.org site administrator

Nanos

Post by Nanos »

I wonder, any connection between this lot;

http://cooltechtimes.com

And the site ?

I base my reasoning on;

google_ad_client = "pub-3297218487020303"

Being the same on both sites, also points to the same place, and it does have somewhat the look and feel does it not..