Are the Uniforms getting Darker?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

rj40

Re: Are the Uniforms getting Darker?

Post by rj40 »

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Ok just to raise the paranoid level, I work IA . Everything you put on the internet gets looked at... everything. Then several computer programs filter the data and metadata looking for keys. If you hit a key then you data get flagged for the next level of review. Eventually it gets tagged for a personal review or stored for later review. Then the remaining data gets dumped after six months. the only secret thing about this is what the keys are in the review process. That is an evolving process. as a matter of fact you can look up on wiki all of these programs. Its not a secret that we do it, just how we do it. Look up "insight" "predator" " "carnivore" to see some of the old ways this was done.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

There are conflicting stories, waiting to see how it gels.
Still sure many people, of a certain bent, will be googling those words and have a camera ready to record anything that happens.
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

williatw

Post by williatw »

choff wrote:Same Ted that wants to reduce humanity by 80%, disarming them or getting them to shoot each other is one way I guess.
Well if you want to "voluntarily" reduce human numbers by > 90%, then disarming people first is probably a good idea. Think one of the plots of an old bond movie was the villian Hugo Drax wanting to do the same thing for the same reason, only he wanted to use some kind of nerve gas or something to do it with. One of those free-thinking billionaires who know what is best for the rest of us....here's hoping Sonny White's warp field experiments bare fruit in the not to distant future. The sooner we get all of our eggs off of this rock the better.

williatw

Post by williatw »

ladajo wrote:Did you see the PJ media pickup of the Trayvon Martin Cell phone hidden data witholding drama?

Talk about abuse of justice. If it is true, that the prosecutor's knew back in January thath Martin's phone had been cracked, and they then did not tell anyone unilt after a court offical came forward about hidden evidence... oh my.
No wonder the Judge ran off on a recess call...she got in over her head.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/0 ... ostpopular

Trayvon Martin Case: Ben Kruidbos, Fired Employee, Sues Florida Prosecutor

ORLANDO, Fla., Aug 2 (Reuters) - A former employee of Florida State Attorney Angela Corey's office is suing the prosecutor, claiming he was illegally fired after he testified on behalf of George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the death of black teenager Trayvon Martin.

Ben Kruidbos, the former director of information technology for Corey's office, is seeking more than $5 million in damages in the lawsuit filed in Jacksonville, according to a legal documents.

Kruidbos was fired after testifying at a pre-trial hearing on June 6 that he believed prosecutors had failed to turn over to the defense, as required by evidence-sharing laws, potentially embarrassing evidence extracted from Martin's cell phone.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013 ... lice-taser

WTF

Police state mentality.
95 year old vet killed by police in his retirement home.

Where hast thou gone, common sense?

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/email ... e=obinsite#
I found this to be scary, dont care about snowden but this has deeper implications

choff

Post by choff »

The rest of the world will end up building a firewall around the U.S./U.K. to prevent electronic intrusion and kill the IT industry, so maybe money will save the 4th amendment.

I've read of a CIA whistleblower who claims collusion with Al-Queada from it's inception throughout 911 till the present. So if they were to stop support for Islamofascists, there would be no terrorism, no ME incursions, no need for NSA spying/infrastucture, DHS, TSA, ECHELON, Patriot acts, the whole lot in the first place.
CHoff

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... snhp&pos=1
Obama defended the existing program as recently as Tuesday, stating flatly during an interview with comedian Jay Leno that “we don’t have a domestic spying program.”
DHS, the DoJ, the DoD, the DEA, the CIA, the IRS, and the FBI are all doing what then?
How is it that the government can charge Edward Snowden with espionage for telling a journalist that the feds have been spying on all Americans and many of our allies, If in fact we do not have a domestic spying program
Since Snowden’s June 6th revelations about massive NSA spying, we have learned that all Americans who communicate via telephone or the Internet (who doesn’t?) have had all of their communications swept up by the federal government for two-plus years. The government initially claimed that the NSA has gathered only telephone numbers and billing data. Now we know that the NSA has captured and stored the content of trillions of telephone conversations, texts and emails, and can access that content at the press of a few computer keys. All of this happened in the dark, with the permission of President Obama, with the knowledge and consent of fewer than 20 members of Congress who were forbidden from doing anything about it by the laws they themselves had written, and based on secret legal arguments accepted by a secret court that keeps its records secret even from the judges who sit on the court.
It makes my head hurt...........

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Well, to be fair, DoD and the CIA do not spy domestically.
That is what the others get paid to do. With a court order and some level of review.
It is not the wild west that some would have us all believe.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Yea , I understand the need for state secrets but the two faced of this situation get to me, Would it not just be simpler to say, yes we have programs like this in place and actively use them. If you do not want your electronic communications to be monitored its just not going to happen, find another way. (it would help the post office)
Instead we pretend they do not exist and act upset when we hear about them. :roll: The genie is already out of the bottle and we can not put him back in. What we really need is better over site of these programs and people held responsible for the decisions made to prevent abuse of the system. But I guess that could be said about politics on the Hill in general. I know several people on the hill that act like they have no personal responsibility to the decisions they make and no accountability to the wrong ones and seem oblivious to why they should.
Ok rants done, back to my coffee and to find a happy place.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Post by williatw »

Diogenes wrote:Image
But he hasn't really armed the rebels, inspite of saying he would:

U.S. Still Hasn't Armed Syrian Rebels

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... tHeadlines

Don't think he really wants to, could think of a number of reasons why....but one strikes me, consistent with your link above. If people plus guns equal violence...and more guns just makes the problem worse, (the argument for gun control & disarming law-abiding American citizens), than how can he arm the rebels? Won't adding more guns just make the Syrian situation worse? That more evil guns in the hands of the civilian "rebels" could be a morally good thing? How can he continue his support for the UN small arms treaty while pushing for more gun control here while being seen massively arming the Syrian rebels?

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

williatw wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Image
But he hasn't really armed the rebels, inspite of saying he would:

U.S. Still Hasn't Armed Syrian Rebels

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... tHeadlines

Don't think he really wants to, could think of a number of reasons why....but one strikes me, consistent with your link above. If people plus guns equal violence...and more guns just makes the problem worse, (the argument for gun control & disarming law-abiding American citizens), than how can he arm the rebels? Won't adding more guns just make the Syrian situation worse? That more evil guns in the hands of the civilian "rebels" could be a morally good thing? How can he continue his support for the UN small arms treaty while pushing for more gun control here while being seen massively arming the Syrian rebels?

There are many people who believe or suspect that the Benghazi operation was absolutely an attempt to arm Syrian rebels.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —