Palin: Government Controls Too Much Of Our Lives

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Palin: Government Controls Too Much Of Our Lives

Post by MSimon »

Sarah Palin gives a shout out to libertarians

About 2 1/2 minutes.

When McCain added her to his team it got me to be a Republican again for a while.

I went looking for the Palin video because of the video here: http://classicalvalues.com/2013/12/the- ... re-coming/
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

JLawson

Re: Palin: Government Controls Too Much Of Our Lives

Post by JLawson »

The funny thing was that she was widely derided as being a know-nothing idiot, completely unsuited to the task of governing the country due to her only working her way up the Republican food chain in Alaska to the position of State Governor, and managed to get a lot of concessions out of the oil industry - and what would it have been like if McCain had needed to step down?

And so Obama was elected. Someone who's only real talent seemed to be getting elected, who only gets alive and interested in something when he can make a speech about it. And Biden is... well, a nice guy, but I'm thinking he's kind of right on the line of senility.

The Democrats got what they wanted. It's really working out well, isn't it?
When opinion and reality conflict - guess which one is going to win in the long run.