Investing in Solar Sector

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Bridgett

Investing in Solar Sector

Post by Bridgett »

No content displayed here
Last edited by Bridgett on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Smells like an advert.
Quick, shoot it before it multiplies. Them critters are dangerous like that...

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

It is kinda hard to imagine why someone went through the hassle of signing up to this board (I waited more than a month for my account to be activated) simply to post a single ad and then disappear in the digital nirvana. An add that wont find much love here anyway. Those spammers are some weird people...

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Monkeys typing away.. They only need a couple good hits for their no-effort automated scams to pay off.

cybrbeast

Post by cybrbeast »

This really looks like an ad.

Solar currently accounts for only 0.1% of US energy consumption :)
Wind at 0.7%

http://nextbigfuture.com/2009/12/us-energy-mix.html

chrismb

Re: Investing in Solar Sector

Post by chrismb »

Bridgett wrote:As the world seeks energy independence... There is a vast amount of solar investment opportunities lying untapped in the solar energy sector.
Bridgett.

So what? Such subjects get raised all the time here. What are you trying to say?

Maybe you're trying to say something new. What's your point? You might get some interest in what you are saying if you've got something new to say.

BenTC

Post by BenTC »

I like a bit of detective work.

The link is to a "contact" page, hmmmm....
http://www.worldenergyresearch.com/Serv ... .aspx?id=2

Googling for "As the world seeks energy independence" shows two posts: talk-polywell and this strangely verbatim post...
http://www.debatethefuture.com/showthread.php?p=2978
Join date 16-11-2009
Last activity 16-11-2009.

Googling for the original link text, shows many pages, and a most interesting top sponsored link. WOW! 650% investment returns. Obviously much better than the next one that is only 450% return.
http://img101.photolava.com/2009/12/06/ ... ea0xy4.png

However while we may be smart enough to avoid providing click-throughs for a spammer, leaving the link still may aid-and-abet site rankings since talk-polywell seems well respected by the google engine. I'd suggest a minor edit shifting the link into plain text.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

I guess in that case it is up to us, the 'proletariat' of this forum, to say that for anyone's benefit who comes looking to check up on this WORLDENERGYRESEARCH.COM at WWW.WORLDENERGYRESEARCH.COM that there is every reason to believe it just a scam.

Any intelligent investor may be more wisely advised to invest in uranium commodities.

(I hope that this post might encourage anyone else hoping to use the forum as an advertising springboard for their own purposes to go elsewhere.)

QRT

Helius

Post by Helius »

Awwww, and she seem like such a *nice* girl. :lol:

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Helius wrote:Awwww, and she seem like such a *nice* girl. :lol:
And that was what I most disliked about her. I was hoping Bridgett might do some serious convincing to keep me from corrupting her link.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

This is the closest we have come to any real fun since the pr0n attacks stopped.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

raygun

Post by raygun »

chrismb wrote:I guess in that case it is up to us, the 'proletariat' of this forum, to say that for anyone's benefit who comes looking to check up on this WORLDENERGYRESEARCH.COM at WWW.WORLDENERGYRESEARCH.COM that there is every reason to believe it just a scam.

Any intelligent investor may be more wisely advised to invest in uranium commodities.

QRT
I am trying to learn more about investing in Solar or wind as I have flat open farm land in New Jersey on Delaware river any suggestions on how to get a jump start?
Delaware Valley Land for sale, trade or exchange http://newjerseylandexchange.info/Listings.php

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

I did invest in uranium mining a couple of years back, at the recommendation of my broker, and based on my presumption that fission plants are overdue for a comeback. The company was the subject of a hostile takeover, and I lost my shirt. Evidently the rules for takeovers in Australia are not what they are here.

As for blatant spam, the analogsf.com board has several posts today from some nefarious spambot selling gold. Maybe people are actually being paid a few cents per website to manually plant these things. It may be more lucrative than either uranium or solar. Idiots are a more abundant resource than uranium, after all.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:I did invest in uranium mining a couple of years back, at the recommendation of my broker, and based on my presumption that fission plants are overdue for a comeback. The company was the subject of a hostile takeover, and I lost my shirt. Evidently the rules for takeovers in Australia are not what they are here.

As for blatant spam, the analogsf.com board has several posts today from some nefarious spambot selling gold. Maybe people are actually being paid a few cents per website to manually plant these things. It may be more lucrative than either uranium or solar. Idiots are a more abundant resource than uranium, after all.

Wasn't it Asimov that said that "The most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." ?

:)

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

I just picked up a 'bot that asks for user name and pass word every time I look at a page.

Time to do a clean.