Who Wants to Have Josh Banned?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

What Should Be Done About Josh Cryer?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Ban Him
5%
Nothing
85%
Other (See My Comment)
10%

Total votes: 20

JLawson

Post by JLawson »

Haven't seen him - it could be he just walked out to cool down for a while. Maybe he's out playing in the snow before coming back in for more diatribes about how we're going to broil in our own juices from AGW...
When opinion and reality conflict - guess which one is going to win in the long run.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

seedload wrote:
MSimon wrote:Kiteman and Roger,

It got so bad near the end that you couldn't even agree with him without being called a liar.
Curious. What does "near the end" mean? Was he banned? Or has he just walked away and that is what you mean by "the end"?
End = not currently around. That could change.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

BenTC

Post by BenTC »

Its likely disconcerting to have people talking about you in the third person.
Can this thread die quietly now? The poll results are fairly clear.
It would be rude to keep this topic in the headlines. (and I'm aware of the irony of this post)
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

seedload

Post by seedload »

BenTC wrote:Its likely disconcerting to have people talking about you in the third person.
Can this thread die quietly now? The poll results are fairly clear.
It would be rude to keep this topic in the headlines. (and I'm aware of the irony of this post)
Bump

djolds1

Post by djolds1 »

Roger wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Of course on the OTHER hand, wasn't it Josh who got the politics started on this web site ? Or am I remembering wrong?

Just thought i'd throw that out there. :)
DO you know Duane, Tall Dave, MSimon?
Unfortunately true. :oops:

Also unfortunately, there are no do-overs.

Ahh well, the fusor.net forums are still up, and not infected with partisanship last time I checked...
Vae Victis

Josh Cryer

Post by Josh Cryer »

I have to say, this post made my day. :lol:

I've been too busy over at my site to visit Talk-Polywell, so I was completely unaware of it. I got a kind message alerting me to it and giving me advice about how to respond. Thanks for that, anonymous guy. I have no need to respond to some of the more bizarre allegations (I have an upstanding internet posting history so some of the claims are clearly out of no where if you know who I am).

Though it is touching that the votes are in my favor, if only out of a self-interested perspective.

Cheers.
Science is what we have learned about how not to fool ourselves about the way the world is.

taniwha

Post by taniwha »

When being honest with oneself, is there ever anything but a self-interested perspective? I have yet to see reliable evidence of one.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Less drama and politics, more technical discussion.