My 10kW LENR device.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

chrismb

My 10kW LENR device.

Post by chrismb »

I have now devised an LENR device that can boil water, fed to it, at the rate of 10kW.

I shall give a general disclosure of this invention:

It works by fusing fart gas with regular house-hold bricks. Firstly, you collect a fart. One is quite sufficient because this is a fusion process and contains huge amounts of energy once fused with the silicon in the bricks.

Obviously, for commercial reasons I cannot disclose exactly how to prepare the brick.

The brick is placed inside the potassium lined stainless steel reactor vessel, the gas admitted, and a water flow activated into the vessel. The nuclear reactions are immediate and the water will heat up.

KitemanSA

Re: My 10kW LENR device.

Post by KitemanSA »

chrismb wrote: It works by fusing fart gas with regular house-hold bricks. Firstly, you collect a fart. One is quite sufficient because this is a fusion process and contains huge amounts of energy once fused with the silicon in the bricks.
Are you a vegetarian or an omnivore? The fart gasses from these two sources are substantially different so you may want to make sure you have it properly defined.

rjaypeters

Post by rjaypeters »

So, why isn't this thread in "News" where it belongs?
"Aqaba! By Land!" T. E. Lawrence

R. Peters

Stoney3K

Post by Stoney3K »

Can I run it off a 50 amp breaker, or do I have to revert back to my trusty old gas kettle? :mrgreen:
Because we can.

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

"I believe this story to be bogus. I'll tell you why it is bogus... because it has been announced... "

More to the point, it was announced by somebody whom I know very well has not actually built or tested the alledged apparatus.

Chris, there is a difference between being an informed skeptic and being juvenile. You are usually better than this. This sounds more like the peanut gallery on a typical news website, blurting out "Obama is a communist."

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

Tom Ligon wrote:This sounds more like the peanut gallery on a typical news website,
err... that was the idea... a little bit of sarcasm to while away a post. I confess, I have not actually built this one.

But I can assure you that if I were to prepare a brick in an appropriate way and attempt to fuse it with anything at all after putting it in a potassium lined reaction chamber and passing water through it, that it certainly would cause the water flowing through it to heat up.

and what would that prove, exactly??...

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

rjaypeters wrote:So, why isn't this thread in "News" where it belongs?
Don't tempt me!

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

Stoney3K wrote:Can I run it off a 50 amp breaker, or do I have to revert back to my trusty old gas kettle? :mrgreen:
5 amps will do. You need that to light the flashing beacon on top of it, to show that it is on. But don't forget to turn it off once the reaction has been stopped.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

How would you adjust for wet farts to dry farts? Does that impact the efficiency? And for the flashy beacon lighty thingy on top, is that going to be mounted to a helmet you would wear when operating the device? If so, what wireless power method are you thinking to use? Lasers?

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

define "brick". Is it shaped like a Polywell?

anyway, you said you used regular house-hold bricks. But then you proceed to say they are prepared in a special way you cant disclose.

well, are they REGULAR house bricks, or are they special bricks only you can make??? Make up your mind sir!

vernes

Post by vernes »

Poooooootassium

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

AcesHigh wrote:define "brick". Is it shaped like a Polywell?

anyway, you said you used regular house-hold bricks. But then you proceed to say they are prepared in a special way you cant disclose.

well, are they REGULAR house bricks, or are they special bricks only you can make??? Make up your mind sir!
You are free to PM me with your FoI requests on these points, if you wish. I shall ignore it, of course, on the basis of proprietary reasons.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

I think that vegans have the most farts ;)
All that methane from the fermenting, undigested veggetables and fruit has to go somewhere. Maybe we should capture them in a Matrix and harvest them for their farts ;)