Happy New B'ak'tun!

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Ivy Matt

Happy New B'ak'tun!

Post by Ivy Matt »

Saqirik!

Although from intial observations it appears the new b'ak'tun will be cold, dark, and rainy. I haven't noticed anything untoward so far...except that my BalämOS system displays the current date as "18 September, 1618". I should probably get that fixed, but it's hard to find a programmer who reads Lotolik these days.
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

Doesn't the year end at midnight? And that would be midnight Mayan time.
Making you early?
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

Blankbeard

Re: Happy New B'ak'tun!

Post by Blankbeard »

Ivy Matt wrote:Saqirik!

Although from intial observations it appears the new b'ak'tun will be cold, dark, and rainy. I haven't noticed anything untoward so far...except that my BalämOS system displays the current date as "18 September, 1618". I should probably get that fixed, but it's hard to find a programmer who reads Lotolik these days.
Have you tried toltec support, for a fee of course? They maya be able to help you. I hopi you find a solution soon. My support people abandoned me before the inca was dry on the contracts. I had to threaten to sioux to get any help at all.

8:30 GMT (3:30 EST) and still no mass deaths here.

KitemanSA

Re: Happy New B'ak'tun!

Post by KitemanSA »

Blankbeard wrote:Have you tried toltec support, for a fee of course? They maya be able to help you. I hopi you find a solution soon. My support people abandoned me before the inca was dry on the contracts. I had to threaten to sioux to get any help at all.
You keep this up we allegany git ute. :roll:

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

Stubby wrote:Doesn't the year end at midnight? And that would be midnight Mayan time.
Making you early?
I'm not entirely certain, but since you bring it up, I suppose the end/beginning of the b'ak'tun would have been reckoned from the beginning of December 21st, however the Maya reckoned their days (midnight to midnight, noon to noon, sunrise to sunrise, sunset to sunset....) However, I decided to use the time of the winter solstice (or roughly an hour later) as the termination point.
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.