Are the Uniforms getting Darker?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: Are the Uniforms getting Darker?

Post by ladajo »

Did you see the PJ media pickup of the Trayvon Martin Cell phone hidden data witholding drama?

Talk about abuse of justice. If it is true, that the prosecutor's knew back in January thath Martin's phone had been cracked, and they then did not tell anyone unilt after a court offical came forward about hidden evidence... oh my.
No wonder the Judge ran off on a recess call...she got in over her head.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Stubby wrote:no link to the docs?
Check the dates in the list of events on http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/07/10/ne ... -protests/
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

ladajo wrote:Did you see the PJ media pickup of the Trayvon Martin Cell phone hidden data witholding drama?

Talk about abuse of justice. If it is true, that the prosecutor's knew back in January thath Martin's phone had been cracked, and they then did not tell anyone unilt after a court offical came forward about hidden evidence... oh my.
No wonder the Judge ran off on a recess call...she got in over her head.
Deer in headlights
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

paperburn1 wrote: Boy this is starting to sound very familiar all you have to do is substitute a few names.

I keep saying this; Obama is the closest thing we've ever had to a NAZI.

Cult of personality? Yup.
Brownshirts? Yup.
Race based decisions? Yup.
Gun Control? Yup.
Owns the Propaganda system? Yup.

And so on.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ladajo wrote:How long for mainstream to pick it up?

Are you kidding? They CAUSED this problem in the first place. They were Race-baiting Zimmerman whom they thought was white at the time (based on his name) and after they discovered the truth, it was too late for them to walk it back.

As George Custer said in "Little big man",

"You're Miserable life is not worth the reversal of a CUSTER decision."
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Florida Nurse Terrorized by US Marshals in Warrantless Raid
http://www.infowars.com/florida-nurse-t ... -marshals/
It was a typical evening after work when Sarasota, Fl., resident Louise Goldsberry finished dinner and began to clean up.

The nurse, employed by the Sarasota Doctors Hospital, proceeded towards the kitchen sink to clean the dishes when she gazed out her window. Her gaze met the eyes of a man wearing a hunting vest who was aiming a gun directly at her face.

Goldsberry, understandably frightened, dropped to the floor and began screaming. Although in a panic, she managed to crawl her way into the bedroom to retrieve her weapon, a .38-caliber revolver she had purchased to provide comfort while living alone.
Very lucky no one got shot with police acting in a way to be mistaken for criminal thugs.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

— Lord Melbourne —

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

hanelyp wrote:Florida Nurse Terrorized by US Marshals in Warrantless Raid
http://www.infowars.com/florida-nurse-t ... -marshals/
It was a typical evening after work when Sarasota, Fl., resident Louise Goldsberry finished dinner and began to clean up.

The nurse, employed by the Sarasota Doctors Hospital, proceeded towards the kitchen sink to clean the dishes when she gazed out her window. Her gaze met the eyes of a man wearing a hunting vest who was aiming a gun directly at her face.

Goldsberry, understandably frightened, dropped to the floor and began screaming. Although in a panic, she managed to crawl her way into the bedroom to retrieve her weapon, a .38-caliber revolver she had purchased to provide comfort while living alone.
Very lucky no one got shot with police acting in a way to be mistaken for criminal thugs.
This is happening more and more it seems. The idea of "Protect and Serve" has been replaced by "Intimidate and Dominate". I personally am getting very tired of the police approaching everything in public as a tactical warfighting event. It also probably does not help that a good portion of police force sourcing comes from recognition needy adolescent males.

In any event, I had a friend (girl - mid 20's at the time) living in Fort Walton Beach, FL who almost blew away a cop with her .357 who was rumaging on her apartment veranda outside her bedroom at O-Dark Thirty one night with no light. She told me the next morning that she had the gun out, cocked and pointed at the slider, and if he (unknown person) had touched the door, she would have tossed rounds. He moved away from her veranda, and she went to the window and saw he was a COP. She cracked a window and called out to him, he answered (beligerantly at first) and she told him she had almost shot him. He tried to be angry until she pointed out the hour, darkness, and suspiciousness. He then apoligized and left. It probably helped that she was a blond (freakin' total) hotty. I am guessing a scruffy male may have ended the evening on the ground in cuffs with a confiscated weapon and a court date.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ladajo wrote:I am guessing a scruffy male may have ended the evening on the ground in cuffs with a confiscated weapon and a court date.

Ah, you are familiar with human nature.
— Lord Melbourne —

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... 8566.story

DEA leaves man in windowless room for 5 days without food, water or a toilet. 4.1 million.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Stubby wrote:http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... 8566.story

DEA leaves man in windowless room for 5 days without food, water or a toilet. 4.1 million.
I might be able to deal with that for $4,100,000. The no water part is the only thing that gives pause.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Diogenes wrote:They CAUSED this problem in the first place. They were Race-baiting Zimmerman whom they thought was white at the time (based on his name) and after they discovered the truth, it was too late for them to walk it back.
The real force behind this is Ted Turner at CNN. He's trying to get the gun laws changed and focused on the Zimmerman case because he felt he could use it to change the laws in FL. Even after the trial, he forced the issue to try to get the laws changed by putting on air anyone/everyone he could who would say poor Travon was the victim rather than the guy who did wrong.

Don't blame "the left" or the "race baiters" or anyone other than CNN. Anderson 360 is the show that made Zimmerman into a national issue. CNN took the phone tape and doctored it, then asked everyone to imagine they heard something that is NOT ON THE TAPE. CNN fostered the racist uprising that almost occurred and Ted Turner is behind it.

Ted Turner? The shit head who shot someone in his back yard for pool jumping? Yeah. That TED TURNER. The bastard who believes he should have access to firearms but no one else should.

This is not a legal issue, not a race issue, not a social issue. It's a private issue that a single person wants to rid us all of our guns so he and his elite can be the armed few.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

choff

Post by choff »

Same Ted that wants to reduce humanity by 80%, disarming them or getting them to shoot each other is one way I guess.
CHoff

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

The government IS NOT spying on its citizens.

http://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2013/08/ ... terrorist/

I can sense that thousands of people will now be searching for the words "pressure cooker" and "backpack" in every search engine.