Popular Science Comments Closed Forever

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: Popular Science Comments Closed Forever

Post by ladajo »

Stubby:
You must have missed all the other personal threats because i did not see you making comments about them? Some of them in this very thread so wtf selective reading?
Or are you just trying silence dissenting voices?

And just to compare: threatening to be named, shamed, blamed and defamed is trumped by threats of physical violence.
The difference being that those were not serious nor personally directed. The closest I have seen is the "if I could", or "if you did that in front of me" stuff.
Please correct me if I am wrong. But I have never before thought that anyone here would actively seek another out do attempt to do them harm until this idiot showed up.

In this case, this clown really thinks he can do something real, and has every intention of trying it on those he chooses to demonize.

Be careful, you could get on list list as well. Oh my! :shock:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I would also add that you of all people Stubby should know that I never seek to silence anyone.

But in any event, I think this guy is more likely to harm himself in real life than others. He is really a nutjob.

And may still be a sock puppet for someone around here that is bored. Although to go to the lengths this clown has gone to get himself kicked off so many boards in the name of Global Warming Righteousness and Liar and Racist Hunting is fairly extreme. What a weird way to claim victory.

No matter. He means little to me other than a soon to be gone and forgotten annoyance on this board. I find it amusing that he actually thinks he can do me harm.

What a loser.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:Stubby:
You must have missed all the other personal threats because i did not see you making comments about them? Some of them in this very thread so wtf selective reading?
Or are you just trying silence dissenting voices?

And just to compare: threatening to be named, shamed, blamed and defamed is trumped by threats of physical violence.
The difference being that those were not serious nor personally directed. The closest I have seen is the "if I could", or "if you did that in front of me" stuff.
Please correct me if I am wrong. But I have never before thought that anyone here would actively seek another out do attempt to do them harm until this idiot showed up.

In this case, this clown really thinks he can do something real, and has every intention of trying it on those he chooses to demonize.

Be careful, you could get on list list as well. Oh my! :shock:
You need to make up your mind: either it's heinous, in which case you're posing by saying "this clown really thinks he can do something real," or it's not, in which case you're lying again.

I'm going with "lying again." Maybe it's just me.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

See the other thread Pussy.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:I would also add that you of all people Stubby should know that I never seek to silence anyone.
Then why go running to the Principal's office?
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:See the other thread Pussy.
Gee, sexism.

How disgusting.

"Wuss" is the gender-neutral term. I have a penis. Sorry to disappoint you in case you were getting off on bullying what you thought was a woman.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Are you sure you know who I am Pussy?

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:Are you sure you know who I am Pussy?
Frankly I don't care.

Should I guess?
The ghost of Saddam?
Adolph Hitler's sphincter?
Peter Feaver?
The Taliban?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

As I suspected.

You are vacuous.

All mouth, no action.
Actually, it wasn't a threat- it was a promise. The site review is already written. I'm not posting it now because it's looking like this was all a scam.
You are not posting anything, because you are a coward. Stop lying to yourself.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:As I suspected.

You are vacuous.

All mouth, no action.
Actually, it wasn't a threat- it was a promise. The site review is already written. I'm not posting it now because it's looking like this was all a scam.
You are not posting anything, because you are a coward. Stop lying to yourself.
LOL, so now that it's not really turning out to be true I should post it anyway, because otherwise I'm afraid?

I don't lie. Has nothing to do with being afraid, which is the only thing you can imagine shaping your behavior. It's called honor and personal integrity, both of which you appear to be completely unaware of.

So, troll much?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Dude do you have any idea how many times you switch your directions from moment to moment?

Let me clarify:

You claim to have written up some tripe about how Talk-Polywell is a den of heathens, bent on denying the all encompassing truth as you see it.
This tripe will surely darn the website and all who associate with it.

In addition, you promise to attack board members by bringing them
"to be named, shamed, blamed and defamed".
And you state this like you are some kind of Internet God who has the right, power and duty to do so.

Now you say you won't because of (as best I can make out your logic) something turning out to be true, that may in turn relate to some kind of scam.

You really need to go away. It will save the trouble of booting you. Which, is really no trouble at all.

You can then claim victory as the second person ever to be banned from Talk-Polywell. Be sure to post it on your nameless blog.

You will not post your delusions, because you are a coward. And you think doing so will get you banned faster.

Pussy.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:Dude do you have any idea how many times you switch your directions from moment to moment?
I only answer your first lie.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Schneibster wrote:
ladajo wrote:Dude do you have any idea how many times you switch your directions from moment to moment?
I only answer your first lie.
Given that you like to claim that anything anyone else says is a lie, you will need to clarify which of the percieved lies you are refering to.

Or, you can continue to babble and make no sense what so ever. Which is probably your preferred option.

At least your cats can understand you. I am sure they know you are a Pussy.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:Given that you like to claim that anything anyone else says is a lie,
Nope.

I'll only be answering in this post from now on. Stage 2 troll repellent engaged.

Do you even know what "hypocrite" means? Last time you couldn't spell it.
Last edited by Schneibster on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

There you go being an evasive hypocrit again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: