Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Tom Ligon

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Post by Tom Ligon »

As I said earlier, if Hillary were a typical country girl and Bill's name was Earl, he'd be dead and everyone listening to the resulting country song would agree it was justifiable.

Just as if Trump were a Real Man, Howard Stern would have been beat to a pulp for saying what he did about Trump's daughter, instead of Trump agreeing with him.

Alas, both are loathsome human beings, and don't behave like normal folks.

williatw

Post by williatw »

Tom Ligon wrote:Alas, both are loathsome human beings, and don't behave like normal folks.
Well Tom the time has come (soon) to sh%t or get off the pot...which "loathsome human being" are you going to pull the lever for? The one who condones pay to play through their "charitable" Clinton foundation, has scandals out the wazzoo, wants to go to war against Russia, and would maybe be blotto/medicated/sick with Parkinson's disease when the big phone call comes through or the one who wants to rebuild America bring home jobs build a wall on the southern border, make allies like NATO carry their own weight, crush ISIS, appoint judicial nominees who don't think judges should be making laws, negotiate treaties America first and not go to war against Russia? The one who would (maybe) want to stick his hand up your missus' skirt if he got the chance or the one whose husband would do the same while she covers it up and blames the whole thing on her and threatens her if she breathes a word about it? The one who has enough energy to "Tweet" at 3 o'clock in the morning or the one where the early morning phone call to her bedroom would be answered by Huma Abedin using her best fake Hillary Clinton voice to answer for her "unavailable" (probably comatose) boss?

Trump will win the election and is more popular than Obama in 2008, AI system finds
An artificial intelligence system that correctly predicted the last three U.S. presidential elections puts Republican nominee Donald Trump ahead of Democrat rival Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House.

MogIA was developed by Sanjiv Rai, founder of Indian start-up Genic.ai. It takes in 20 million data points from public platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in the U.S. and then analyzes the information to create predictions.

The AI system was created in 2004, so it has been getting smarter all the time. It had already correctly predicted the results of the Democratic and Republican Primaries.

Data such as engagement with tweets or Facebook Live videos have been taken into account. The result is that Trump has overtaken the engagement numbers of Barack Obama's peak in 2008 — the year he was elected president — by 25 percent

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-t ... finds.html

choff

Post by choff »

Does the AI program factor in rigged voting machines and dead people changing their votes?
CHoff

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

Aw, come on ... Trump just said yesterday that the FBI is now brilliant and the election is not as rigged as he thought.

Plus ....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 6b88be3da1

As W C Fields recommended, vote early and often!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

HILLARY CLINTON: You know, I think people a long time ago made up their minds about the e-mails. I think that's factored in to what people think and now they are choosing a president. So I would urge everybody to get out and vote early in all the states that have early voting because I think Americans want a president who can lead our country and get the economy working for everyone, not just those at the top and who can bring our country together.
So what she is really saying here, with a semi-slick misdirection, is to vote early, before more Hillary Drama surfaces, and change your mind if it didn't already...

Please let this be the beginning of the Slow Motion Flaming Clinton Train Wreck finding its mountain to run into.
While they are both idiots in their own ways, I believe I am completely tired of the system and Clintons Inc.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

Today in the WashPo, attributed to Colin Powell, is the least flattering endorsement you are ever likely to see.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/co ... 197d5ab09d

Some quotes:

Okay, America. Before you say anything: I know. I know what I said. I said it.

“Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris,” I said. “Not transformational,” I called her. “Greedy,” I said.

“I would rather not have to vote for her,” I said.

But that’s where we are, okay? This is on you, not me.

and ...

Would I prefer not to vote for her? Yes, obviously.

Would I prefer that the Republican nominee were not a nightmare hobgoblin who came to prominence at the head of a creepy racist movement? Yes, obviously.

But nobody asked what I would prefer. They never do.

Nothing about this is what I would PREFER. I would prefer to be sharing a drink with Condi while Jeb! or someone else equally all-around-beige cruised to the White House. Heck, I would prefer that I had been right about those WMDs. I would prefer a lot of things.

But here we are.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

As I understand that one, it was a satire of what Colin Powell might say, not what he did say.
For the record, I think that Clinton is way more likely to start a war than Trump. I would even go so far to say that it is highly probable that if elected, she will start a war or cause one. I say this in reference to Post-Apocalyptic planning purposes. She is already responsible for several wars that we are fighting in (fecklessly, ...courtesy of the current administration).

If you are going to fight, fight to win. Otherwise, it is generally not worth the fight.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Now the FBI tries to do the right thing and the DNC machine is now trying to throw him under the bus.
Comely is in the biggest lose lose situation I have seen in a long time. :?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Maybe he figured that either way he was looking for a new job in January.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Her is something that most people have not noticed(a few but not many) Hillery now has Blue eyes. I distinctly remember grey /hazel.
Blue seems to be her new favorite color and background.

Tardive Dyskinesia Symptoms

Blue Glasses and Parkinson's Disease (PD) with Dyskinesia Tremors
Symptoms of Parkinson's Disease dyskinesia tremors may be relieved by wearing blue color therapy glasses.
Symptoms of tardive dyskinesia are involuntary, repetitive body movements with no meaning to them. These can be rapid, uncontrollable movement of the arms and legs, or movements like tongue protrusion, lip grimacing, smacking, rapid blinking of the eye, pursing and puckering of the lips. These severe involuntary movements of the extremities can be debilitating.

Dyskinesia and Blue Glasses with Blue Tinted Lenses

It seems amazing, but simply looking through the color blue may help relieve the symptoms of dyskinesia. This YouTube video shows a man with severe involuntary movement. He can hardly sit in a chair without falling out and he has difficulty walking. But simply looking through a sheet of blue plastic or wearing glasses with blue lenses relieves the symptoms to a great degree. He can even walk normally.

Watch this video to see the amazing change this man who had Parkinson's Disease (PD) with dyskinesia experiences when he looks through the color blue.

https://youtu.be/h3y13erwfxw?t=3

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Post by williatw »

Secret Service Detail: Hillary Clinton Was Drunk Morning of Campaign Rally

Hillary Clinton had been drinking vodka the morning of a New Jersey campaign rally and was “visibly intoxicated,” a law enforcement source told True Pundit.

“She’d been hitting it (alcohol) early,” one member of Clinton’s Secret Service security detail told True Pundit.

Amazingly, the source acknowledged it wasn’t the first time Clinton enjoyed multiple cocktails prior to taking the stage at a campaign rally, fundraiser, or television appearance.

“It’s happened before but not that early in the day,” the source said.

Clinton was in Newark, NJ for a campaign rally at Rutgers University with Sen. Cory Booker and Jon Bon Jovi where the rock star endorsed her for president of the United States. Clinton was campaigning with Bon Jovi to boost her chances of defeating Bernie Sanders in New Jersey’s Democratic primary which would have almost clinched her nomination. Bon Jovi has previously stumped for her husband President Bill Clinton and served as a guest speaker at private Clinton Foundation events.

Clinton arrived in Newark on the morning of June 1. According to sources, Clinton and her Secret Service entourage entered a gate-controlled parking lot off of Washington Street in downtown Newark, near the Golden Dome Athletic Center at Rutgers’ Newark campus, the location of Clinton’s speech and rally later that day. Clinton and aide Huma Abedin were driven in Clinton’s custom, bulletproof van, sources said. That is where they met up with Sen. Booker, sources said.

Law enforcement sources said Clinton seemed visibly liquored, at times loud and “animated” when she arrived prior to the scheduled 1:30 pm rally. Unwittingly, Clinton’s altered condition was captured on video and shared by Sen. Cory Booker on Twitter. Booker said he was filming Clinton’s arrival for his Snap-chat fans

http://truepundit.com/secret-service-se ... ign-rally/

Secret Service Detail: Hillary Campaigned Drunk In NJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEDQpWc_CyI

The booze probably help her manage the Parkinson's disease symptoms (or meds).

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Washington has always been a drink drank drunk town. And onece again its no real news that both clintons could put most people under that table.

choff

Post by choff »

If I was Hillary Clinton, I'd need to stay drunk all day long and never sober up.
CHoff