Why Obama was disbarred.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Helius wrote:
His team knows how to fight dirty, and he's been extremely lucky.
So far, his actions had better traction against his enemies than his enemies action got against him. It's the new politics, Chicago rules.

The Democrats want to dump Governor Patterson here in New York in favor of,.... probably Andrew Coumo the current State Attorney General, and a son of a beloved left wing former Governor. The best "dirt" they have on Patterson is that a trusted aide beat his girlfriend, but they're pushing it for maximal value. I'm sure Patterson would prefer to rally his forces rather than defend his ramparts. He's going to lose.

The called Reagan the "Teflon" president, because no matter how hard they tried, He wouldn't stop rallying his forces, and wallow in defense. His enemies could get no traction. Is Obama another "Teflon" president? It seem he is, and it sure seems to stick in your craw.

The press and the media HATED Reagan. In spite of all their efforts, nobody cared about whatever trumped up accusations they leveled against Reagan. (Hence the "Teflon")

The press and the media ADORE Obama. Despite being an especially vile and stupid man, the media goes out of it's way to prevent the American people from seeing the very ugly parts of him. (Not Teflon, Just the entire media running interference for him.)

What sticks in my craw is how virtually complete liberal control of all means of communication with the American people (News and entertainment) skews the minds of what would otherwise be sensible Americans, and allows such a dangerous and embarrassing neophyte to get elected.

Obama? Not so much. As a person I like him better than Clinton. As a President? Worse than Carter in record time.

Edit:

I like what his election represents. I was thrilled that America could finally get past it's history enough to elect a Black President, I just wished they had found someone worthy. Walter Williams comes to mind.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Obama Teflon?

Explain this:

Last edited by MSimon on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Helius wrote:
His team knows how to fight dirty, and he's been extremely lucky.
So far, his actions had better traction against his enemies than his enemies action got against him. It's the new politics, Chicago rules.

The Democrats want to dump Governor Patterson here in New York in favor of,.... probably Andrew Coumo the current State Attorney General, and a son of a beloved left wing former Governor. The best "dirt" they have on Patterson is that a trusted aide beat his girlfriend, but they're pushing it for maximal value. I'm sure Patterson would prefer to rally his forces rather than defend his ramparts. He's going to lose.

The called Reagan the "Teflon" president, because no matter how hard they tried, He wouldn't stop rallying his forces, and wallow in defense. His enemies could get no traction. Is Obama another "Teflon" president? It seem he is, and it sure seems to stick in your craw.
I look forward to his rallying his troops this coming November. It should be spectacular.

Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Helius

Post by Helius »

Well, if the opposition to Obama's real or supposed agenda does well in November, it'll be because they were successful in rallying their troops rather than dissipating or confusing Obama's support base.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Helius wrote:Well, if the opposition to Obama's real or supposed agenda does well in November, it'll be because they were successful in rallying their troops rather than dissipating or confusing Obama's support base.

Obama's base is not confused. It is demoralized. Which is roughly equivalent to dissipated.

The current expectation is for the Ds to lose 50 seats in the House. Of course it is early days. And the number may go up or down.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Helius wrote:Well, if the opposition to Obama's real or supposed agenda does well in November, it'll be because they were successful in rallying their troops rather than dissipating or confusing Obama's support base.

I think it is Obama who deserves the credit for rallying the Opposition. They want to survive, and Obama appears to be threatening that.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

This is the guy that should have been the First Black President. Lt. Col. Allen West.

"If it's about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I'd go through hell with a gasoline can."

http://allenwestforcongress.com/

IntLibber

Re: Why Obama was disbarred.

Post by IntLibber »

KitemanSA wrote:
Diogenes wrote: Are you arguing that he voluntarily surrendered his license?
According to the web page at the top of this topic, that is exactly what he did.
Illinois Registration Status: Voluntarily retired and not authorized to practice law - Last registered year: 2008
What am I missing?
Ever hear of someone being given the choice of resigning to avoid being fired, or enlisting for combat duty to avoid a conviction? Same sort of situation.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

More clues of Obama's infinite diabolical perfidiousness.
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/02/ob ... ml#photo=1

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Betruger wrote:More clues of Obama's infinite diabolical perfidiousness.
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/02/ob ... ml#photo=1
How about a total lack of any kind of technical education.

Say what classes did he take at Colombia anyway? And what kind of grades did he get?

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Yeah that's the joke.. There's nothing extraordinary about Obama. He's a very mediocre villain.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Betruger wrote:Yeah that's the joke.. There's nothing extraordinary about Obama. He's a very mediocre villain.
I keep saying this. The man is an imbecile. He IS an idiot. He's never done ANYTHING in his life that wasn't involving the Government in some way.

The first clue that he's an idiot is that he actually thought he could win with HIS negatives. A reasonable and sensible person would have realized that it would be impossible for him to win. No reasonable person would have believed that the Media/Entertainment industries would go to extreme lengths to savage their opponent and cover up their dirt.

That was completely unpredictable and demonstrates a fools gamble. (which happened to have worked.)

Even now, the Los Angelas times has video of Barack at a retirement party of an Arab extremist friend that they absolutely refuse to show because it contains very damaging footage of Barack paling around with
Islamic radicals. This video would have severely damaged Barack with the Jewish community, and very likely guaranteed a defeat.
(so it has been reported)

MirariNefas

Post by MirariNefas »

Diogenes wrote:This video would have severely damaged Barack with the Jewish community, and very likely guaranteed a defeat.
(so it has been reported)
Weren't you just saying that it... hasn't been reported?

KitemanSA

Re: Why Obama was disbarred.

Post by KitemanSA »

IntLibber wrote: Ever hear of someone being given the choice of resigning to avoid being fired, or enlisting for combat duty to avoid a conviction? Same sort of situation.
Yes, but I see no connection between that and O'Bama's resignation, at least given the evidence I had read at the time I posted my prior missive.

D Tibbets

Post by D Tibbets »

Mud slinging-for fun and profit.

Obama is obvously a moron that has never accomplished anything- oh wait!, wasn't he elected as a Senator, and isn't he president?

Also, mud slinging and assuming the moral high ground means that you must defend your ground. George W. Bush had a DWI, and there was some contraversy that he used cocaine. Chaney had three DWI's, and I suspect that he shot a friend because he was drunk. If he had not been a VIP and protectwed by the Secret Service, he could have been charged with a felony, assuming that intoxication criminalizes shooting someone in a hunting accident.

Besides , if Obama or Bush used drugs, I'm sure they didn't inhale.

Dan Tibbets
To error is human... and I'm very human.