goodsearch.com

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Robthebob

goodsearch.com

Post by Robthebob »

Hey guys, so since EMC2 Fusion Development Corporation is right now, a nonprofit charitable organization. We can help out by setting up emc2 as one of the participating charities on goodsearch.com. Everytime we search using goodsearch, it donates a little bit of money to the charity we want it to donate to.

So if we set this up correctly, and everyone of us use goodsearch, this can potentially be great.

I just looked around the site, I dont know how to set up emc2 to be a participating charity, maybe Dr. Nebel can take a look at it. I dont know. Oh yeah, get as many people from other websites and other places who support this to help out.
Throwing my life away for this whole Fusion mess.

Robthebob

Post by Robthebob »

Oh yeah, I didnt want to make another thread.

So seems like the American people now own 60% of GM. Perhaps it would be wise to think about moderate size polywell reactors that can be put in trucks or trains. Just saying, I dont know if it would be less of a hassle if we can just make better batteries and have polywell reactors generate the energy at a power plant, store it in batteries, then have that power cars, trucks, and trains.

D Tibbets

Post by D Tibbets »

Robthebob wrote:Oh yeah, I didnt want to make another thread.

So seems like the American people now own 60% of GM. Perhaps it would be wise to think about moderate size polywell reactors that can be put in trucks or trains. Just saying, I dont know if it would be less of a hassle if we can just make better batteries and have polywell reactors generate the energy at a power plant, store it in batteries, then have that power cars, trucks, and trains.
Or instead of batteries, or hydrogen with all it's problems- just do as Dr Bussard suggested and produce CO2 neutral ethanol for a mobile energy source. With Polywells providing the nessisary heating and other system energy (instead of natural gas), the otherwise marginal benifits of ETOH become much more attractive.

Dan Tibbets
To error is human... and I'm very human.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

OK guys. I'm going to publicly reveal here for the first time in concise form my secret for using the internet for publicity.

===

I was asked this question:

Anyone here have experience organizing political groups? I have none, but would be willing to participate.

This is a condensed version of my response:

I have been very successful in getting the word out on Polywell Fusion and have had a hand (according to the researchers who would know) in getting it funded.

Steps:
1. Set up a Google Alert on terms you would like to respond to
2. Make up a text file of standard responses including links (you can do this as you go along)
3. Make sure to always start your response with a comment about the piece posted.

Have at it.

It will not get you instant results. It took me about a year to have an effect. Keep grinding away. Enlist others.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Could we post those text files in a different for in the FAQ so other can do the same?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

D Tibbets wrote:
Robthebob wrote:Oh yeah, I didnt want to make another thread.

Or instead of batteries, or hydrogen with all it's problems- just do as Dr Bussard suggested and produce CO2 neutral ethanol for a mobile energy source. With Polywells providing the nessisary heating and other system energy (instead of natural gas), the otherwise marginal benifits of ETOH become much more attractive.

Dan Tibbets
A D-D Polywell (if life issues can be resolved) would be excellent for providing process steam or other thermal energy uses. The only waste from a system like that would be plant power and leaking energy. And even that could be recovered if it was thought to be worthwhile.

And if we wanted to really supercharge it we could use B10 fission from neutrons to provide another 20% energy boost and capture the neutrons as well. And it makes more helium and you get Li7 as well. Does anyone know if Li alloys with Boron?

I do. I do!

Lithium-Boron Alloy Anodes for Molten Salt Batteries:

http://oai.dtic.mil/oai/oai?verb=getRec ... =ADA053621
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

KitemanSA wrote:Could we post those text files in a different for in the FAQ so other can do the same?
If you mean what I just posted - yeah. I have gotten a two year jump on using this. - I developed it for Polywell. What you see above is two years of refinement.

The secret is out. I posted it at WUWT - and sooner or later some one else would have figured it out any way.

But as more people use it, its effectiveness will decline. Get on it while you can.

pfrit

Post by pfrit »

MSimon wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:Could we post those text files in a different for in the FAQ so other can do the same?
If you mean what I just posted - yeah. I have gotten a two year jump on using this. - I developed it for Polywell. What you see above is two years of refinement.

The secret is out. I posted it at WUWT - and sooner or later some one else would have figured it out any way.

But as more people use it, its effectiveness will decline. Get on it while you can.
I believe what you are onto there are the infamous democratic talking points. Done correctly, you could get Dr Nebel elected president. <silent pause> Ok, let the political arguments begin! <evil laughter> HAHAHAHAHAHA</evil laughter>
What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

pfrit wrote:
MSimon wrote:

I believe what you are onto there are the infamous democratic talking points. Done correctly, you could get Dr Nebel elected president. <silent pause> Ok, let the political arguments begin! <evil laughter> HAHAHAHAHAHA</evil laughter>
Effective is effective.

Robthebob

Post by Robthebob »

poo, no ones interested in goodsearch? it can potentially bring in a lot of money for polywell...

vankirkc

Post by vankirkc »

Build it and they will come...