Rossi_Tells_Florida_Bureau_He_Has_No_Factory_No_Nuclear_Reac

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Repeat non-info.

Yawn.

Tick, tock.

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

Repeat, but not non-info. If I understand correctly, Jed Rothwell has decided that cold fusion is not only not fusion (as Krivit insists), but not a nuclear reaction as well. The other Rossi supporters have wisely accepted that Rossi misinformed the Florida BRC.

As for the factory, Rossi is on record saying recently that it will be built in the United States.

So I guess the current consensus is that, just because nothing Rossi says can be trusted doesn't mean he doesn't have a working device. Am I right, KitemanSA?
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Ivy Matt wrote: Repeat, but not non-info.
As for the factory, Rossi is on record saying recently that it will be built in the United States.
"Will be" and "has been" is not the same as "building now". I have never said the man might not be a tad ...slippery... with words.
Ivy Matt wrote: So I guess the current consensus is that, just because nothing Rossi says can be trusted doesn't mean he doesn't have a working device. Am I right, KitemanSA?
Perhaps another way of stating this is that Rossi's possible slippery choise of words is not PROOF that he doesn't have a device. :roll:

Personally, I've directly seen no evidence FOR it, but "lack of evidence is NOT evidence of lack".

Tick tock.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

He has already stated he has a factory in Florida producing eCats. He has reiterated this quite a few times over the last year. Now we know this simply isn't true. There is nothing to argue, he lied, end of story.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ScottL wrote:He has already stated he has a factory in Florida producing eCats. He has reiterated this quite a few times over the last year. Now we know this simply isn't true. There is nothing to argue, he lied, end of story.
Direct quote please, in context?

Remember, the issue is whether he was producing "nuclear reactors" in Florida, not parts or assemblies that will be USED to assemble reactors.

If I have read the flow of statements correctly (not closely, so I can easily be wrong) his claims are that his "factory" in Florida made the chambers and installed them in the shipping container. Where tthe "fuel" and "control" was added was Italy? So where was the Reactor made but Italy.

Again, I haven't been following this much, but it is fun to stir the pot occasionally.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

CWatters
March 12th, 2012 at 3:46 AM
The BRC Incident Report says..

“Currently all production, distribution and use of these devices is overseas”.

Is theis correct? There no working ECAT in the USA?

Andrea Rossi
March 12th, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Dear CWatters:
We are manufacturing in the USA all what necessary to make the production, which also will be made in the USA, of the E-Cats, in our factory in Florida.
All the other information is confidential and there is no reason at all for us to give more public information, presently, regarding our production present and future, mainly for safety and security reasons. We give only due information to the due Authority and our right to confidentiality and privacy must be respected. I received many other comments similar to yours, so this answer is valid for them as well.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
So here is Rossi making a direct bold lie. Either he lied directly to BRC, or he is lying in this statement. There is no other option. He is full of shyte, over, and over, and over again.
Rotten fish.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

KitemanSA wrote:Perhaps another way of stating this is that Rossi's possible slippery choise of words is not PROOF that he doesn't have a device. :roll:
I'm not particularly interested in proof that Rossi doesn't have a working device, as if such a thing can even be proven, or even that he's conducting a scam. I'm more interested in evidence that he does have what he claims. And from where I stand that evidence is negligible.

Again, what Rossi told the Florida BRC is not non-info. If he really is going to start manufacturing his devices in a factory in Florida, what purpose does it serve him to be "slippery" with the Florida BRC? And what message does it send to his potential customers that he is willing to be "slippery" with a nuclear regulator?
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:
CWatters
March 12th, 2012 at 3:46 AM
The BRC Incident Report says..

“Currently all production, distribution and use of these devices is overseas”.

Is theis correct? There no working ECAT in the USA?

Andrea Rossi
March 12th, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Dear CWatters:
We are manufacturing in the USA all what necessary to make the production, which also will be made in the USA, of the E-Cats, in our factory in Florida.
So here is Rossi making a direct bold lie. Either he lied directly to BRC, or he is lying in this statement. There is no other option. He is full of shyte, over, and over, and over again.
Rotten fish.
Sounds like he is making stuff that is needed TO MAKE E-Cats that WILL BE made some time in the future, not that he is makeing reactors now.
So, where is the lie? I'm still missing it.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Ivy Matt wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:Perhaps another way of stating this is that Rossi's possible slippery choise of words is not PROOF that he doesn't have a device. :roll:
I'm not particularly interested in proof that Rossi doesn't have a working device, as if such a thing can even be proven, or even that he's conducting a scam. I'm more interested in evidence that he does have what he claims. And from where I stand that evidence is negligible.
Ok. I can accept that. I think it may be slightly more toward "marginal" than "negligable", but certainly no where near "solid". And you are certainly entitled to your viewpoint.
Ivy Matt wrote: Again, what Rossi told the Florida BRC is not non-info. If he really is going to start manufacturing his devices in a factory in Florida, what purpose does it serve him to be "slippery" with the Florida BRC? And what message does it send to his potential customers that he is willing to be "slippery" with a nuclear regulator?
The way it seems to me is that some a$$hole decided to cause trouble and sicced the FBRC on him out of malice. The FBRC investigated and wrote up a reasonable report... effectively; "We got a complaint. We checked it out. Rossi claims no use or production of radioactive materials. There is no current activity in Florida. Rossi plans to have activity after UL certivfication. Look again later."

Unless you are INSISTANT on supporting a pre-judged conclusion, I fail to see how this can be seen as "slippery" with the FBRC. Slippery with nosy info seekers, ok. That should be an issue,,, why?

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

KitemanSA wrote:
ScottL wrote:He has already stated he has a factory in Florida producing eCats. He has reiterated this quite a few times over the last year. Now we know this simply isn't true. There is nothing to argue, he lied, end of story.
Direct quote please, in context?

Remember, the issue is whether he was producing "nuclear reactors" in Florida, not parts or assemblies that will be USED to assemble reactors.

If I have read the flow of statements correctly (not closely, so I can easily be wrong) his claims are that his "factory" in Florida made the chambers and installed them in the shipping container. Where tthe "fuel" and "control" was added was Italy? So where was the Reactor made but Italy.

Again, I haven't been following this much, but it is fun to stir the pot occasionally.
I don't need any quotes, I can make a request, and/or search registered businesses and factories in Florida. The premise of his claims require a factory of some sort to exist. Alas, according to the State of Florida, no such factory exists. Either he has a factory, inwhich case he's a liar to the State, or he has no factory and he's a liar to us. Either way, he's a liar.

Source: State of Florida (by way of their official portal: myflorida.com)

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ScottL wrote:
KitemanSA wrote:
Direct quote please, in context?...
I don't need any quotes, I can make a request, and/or search registered businesses and factories in Florida. The premise of his claims require a factory of some sort to exist. Alas, according to the State of Florida, no such factory exists. Either he has a factory, inwhich case he's a liar to the State, or he has no factory and he's a liar to us. Either way, he's a liar.

Source: State of Florida (by way of their official portal: myflorida.com)
So, you have searched each and every factory in the WHOLE state of Florida and determined that absolutely NONE of the have ANY contract with Rossi or any of his companies or associate's companies? Somehow, I don't believe you. I think you may be mistaken.

If he has contracted with "Bob's Bar and Plumbing Services" to make pieces that are then assembled by his registered company in a garage into a container, then didn't Rossi make part of the 1MW assemblage in his "factory" in Florida? Many people would apply such a shorthand in general communications. They are contracted to him doing his work, they are "his" factories, none of which has done any work related to radioactive materials.

Now perhaps he plans and is working toward having a factory build the pieces, do the assembly, fill the reactor, and install the control devices (which require UL Listing) and if it is part of UL charter, have achieved UL listing for the assemblage. Still no "radioactive fuel nor radioactive product". They "will be" made in his factory. So again, where is the lie, except in YOUR eye?

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

Alessandro Casali
August 9th, 2011 at 6:21 AM
Dear Dr. Rossi,

You may think i’m turning into a Nightmer, but i have another couple of questions that my curiosity drives me to ask you:

1) Yesterday you stated that Leonardo Corporation will take care of manufacturing the e-cats for the new US customer, so what will the Ampenergo role be in this contract and also in future contracts?

1) Also, it looks like (from informations gathered from the Internet, not personally verified) that Leonardo Corporation physical adresses don’t mach any facility suitable for industrial producrtion of complex devices like the e-cat, not to mention a 1MV plant. May you clarify on this matter?

I’m clearly not asking you to tell us where you are manifacturing your devices, i just wanted you to ensure us that you actually have a factory somewhere, and that you are not making the e-cats in an appartment or something like that because that would be quite hard to believe.

I sincerly hope my questions did not upset you, i have a great hope for your thecnology and it is this hope that makes me seek for answers to my doubts.

Warm Regards,

ac.
Andrea Rossi
August 9th, 2011 at 7:32 AM
Dear Alessandro Casali:
1- Ampenergo is a our commercial organization
2- Our factory in Miami is not available for visits, therefore I maintain covered the address.
Warm regards,
A.R.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Thank you Chris, I was going to underline and bold the same thing.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Casali wrote:have a factory somewhere, and that you are not making the e-cats in an appartment or
Roosi wrote: Our factory in Miami is not available for visits
Ok, so how does this in any way counter my general scenario, unless you INSIST on there being a lie? The response, in my reading, says, yes there is a factory and no it is not an apartment unit. Indeed, it doesn't even say that it isn't an apartment.

If the general scenario I suggested several posts above were true, I suppose the more pedantic way to respond to Casali's question would have been to say that "The factory that I contract via a number of intermediay holding companies to produce our components and assemble them in a rented garage bay in the contracted way in Miami"; and then continue his statement. But "Our factory in Miami" is a reasonable shorthand for discussion purposes.

Again, show me the lie. There may have been one, but I've seen no proof yet.

Still waiting for real info. Tick, tock....