Latest drug addict loons.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Believe It or Not Mass Killings Are Not on the Rise, They Are on the Decline

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12 ... e-decline/

Marijuana is now used regularly by about 15 million to 60 million in America. Perhaps that is the reason mass killings are on the decline.

=============

Medical Marijuana prohibition is a crime against humanity and a violation of the religious precept - heal the sick.

CB1 CB2
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Taliban mass murder in hotel was because of "illicit fun" and alcohol

Drinking alcohol and having fun: haram. Murdering people who are drinking alcohol and having fun: halal.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/06/talib ... cohol.html

============

Medical Marijuana prohibition is a crime against humanity and a violation of the religious precept - heal the sick.

CB1 CB2
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02 ... tudy-finds

Drink-related deaths plummet after alcohol price rises, study finds

A total ban would work even better.

======================

But this seems to work without a ban:

Report shows fewer traffic fatalities after states pass medical-pot laws

http://www.denverpost.com/news/marijuana/ci_19437417

====

CB1 CB2

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Eliminating glutamaterigic cannabinoid receptors led to decreased object exploration, social interactions, and increased aggressive behavior.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoi ... tor_type_1

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:
GIThruster wrote:If you found a 100% correlation between mass murderers and cannabis use, you would still not have people like simon alter their positions, nor anyone else pushing for legalization.
I can tell you 100% of them drank water. What should we do about that?

Simon, please don't get the notion that my posts of Marijuana smoking mass murderers are intended to be reasonable. They are not. They are intended to let you feel what it's like to have someone constantly maligning your position with bad data and false assumptions in a completely biased and unfair manner.

You keep calling my side "Statists" and "Party of God" and "Progressives" and "Moralists" and asserting that "Prohibition is RACIST!!" and we are "Denying MEDICINE TO THE SICK", and every other derogatory term or innuendo of which you can conceive. You proceed in this manner without the slightest concern that you aren't being fair or reasonable.

So now i'm unfairly insinuating that there is a connection between mass murderers and Marijuana. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy finding a collection of links between mass murderers and marijuana smokers when they do an internet search and find this thread.

"à bon chat, bon rat."

MSimon wrote: I can also tell you that 100% of all people have cannabinoids in their systems (even you GIT). What should we do about that?

In fact mothers milk is laced with cannabinoids. What should we do about mothers drugging their children? Maybe laws against breast feeding would help.

In fact your craziness about the subject may be caused by overproduction of cannabinoids in your system. Have you seen a doctor about it? As far as I know there is no cure. But perhaps alcohol sedation might help.

If i'm going crazy, it's probably because I have been driven batty from constantly reading about drug legalization. (Which sounds to my ear as reasonable as cutting off your arm to improve your pitching.)

MSimon wrote:

CB1 CB2

The sick do not ordinarily diagnose and treat themselves. That is a doctor's job. Let Doctors do it.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

MSimon wrote:Eliminating glutamaterigic cannabinoid receptors led to decreased object exploration, social interactions, and increased aggressive behavior.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

The sick do not ordinarily diagnose and treat themselves. That is a doctor's job. Let Doctors do it.
Please explain over the counter medication.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Now did you ever consider that the aggressive behavior might be due to a cannabinoid shortage in the body?

Eliminating glutamaterigic cannabinoid receptors led to decreased object exploration, social interactions, and increased aggressive behavior.

====

It is you my friend who is suffering from an information deficiency.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Now your point about doctors might have some validity if doctors were allowed Federally to prescribe cannabis as medicine without losing their medical license.

In the mean time you are stuck with what we have.

And I intend to push it farther until the laws change. At the Federal level.

=====

Dude. I am no liar. I will not intentionally misinform. For you to say that after knowing me on this blog and elsewhere.... Well you know how I feel about that sort of thing. And it is not a recommendation for your character.

=====

CB1 CB2

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

You know cannabis is well known for decreasing aggressive behavior.

It is a stereotype.

CB1 CB2

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Now that I have been looking in to it, I am sort of surprised at how many well known mass murderers were into Marijuana. I've got a whole bunch more that I haven't yet posted. Here's another one.

Ted Bundy.

page 110

T.B.: darn, I need something to get fired up. I'm going to bring some dope down here some time... and we'll just smoke it.

SM: I figured you'd like the white powder better.

T.B. I've never tried cocaine. I think I might have tried it once and got nothing out of it. Just snorted a little bit. And I just don't mess with it. It's too expensive. And I suppose if I was on the streets and had enough of it, I might get into it.

But I'm strictly a marijuana man. All I do is... I love to smoke reefer. And I haven't, uh, never have tried anything but reefer. And valiums. And of course, alcohol.
page 41

Bundy's description of his motives for theivery--possession--would echo eerily when he later talked about why he killed. The fact that he was a muderer of young women also gave another of his anecdotes, meant to amuse us, a chilling resonance.

"After I was in there a while, " he said, "things loosened up at the Glenwood Springs jail. They were allowing me to go down with the shackles on to the trustees' cell to watch TV. And smoke massive amounts of marijuana. Godd*mn, I got ripped!

These were really nice young guys, nineteen or twenty, and they'd go out on work-release and bring this stuff back at night. We'd get just rip-snortin' f*cked up. Time after time.

From "Ted Bundy, conversations with a killer."
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:Now did you ever consider that the aggressive behavior might be due to a cannabinoid shortage in the body?

====

It is you my friend who is suffering from an information deficiency.

Or an information overload. :)
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:Now your point about doctors might have some validity if doctors were allowed Federally to prescribe cannabis as medicine without losing their medical license.

They are doing it in California, aren't they?

MSimon wrote: In the mean time you are stuck with what we have.

The status quo doesn't bother me. I've never tried pot, and I don't miss something i've never tried. I have friends that smoke the stuff, but they are not among my successful friends.

MSimon wrote: And I intend to push it farther until the laws change. At the Federal level.

At this point I don't think it will make much difference to me one way or the other. If anything, Federal legalization of drugs will probably thin out the herd of people who will be fighting with me for the scraps.

MSimon wrote: Dude. I am no liar. I will not intentionally misinform. For you to say that after knowing me on this blog and elsewhere.... Well you know how I feel about that sort of thing. And it is not a recommendation for your character.

I am not saying you are a liar. I have no doubt that you really believe the things you are saying. I'm suggesting that you are torturing your logic to arrive at the conclusions you want. I am not a "statist", and I am not a "progressive", I just think that a nation has a vested interest in keeping dangerous narcotics out of the hands of irresponsible members of the public who wish to use them for entertainment, and not as medicine.

This opinion does not make me a racist, a sadist, or an extremist. It likewise does not make others who share this opinion any of those things.

MSimon wrote:

CB1 CB2

If you would just leave it at marijuana, ( a drug which I regard as pretty harmless, especially compared to alcohol ) you would have less objections to your idea, but this notion that people have a right to use any sort of drug is just wrong and suicidal for any nation which embraces it.
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

They are doing it in California, aren't they?
No. They "recommend".

And because the market is constrained and ad hoc there is no way (nor do the doctors generally understand) to suggest which cannabis strains might be most beneficial for a given condition. There is certainly no way to prescribe what a patient should do. Doctors can lose their federal license if they prescribe. Recommend is a free speech issue. Prescribe is a medical issue.

The "pharmacies" to some extent are filling the gap.

Changes in endocannabinoid levels and/or CB2 receptor expressions have been reported in almost all diseases affecting humans,[34] ranging from cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, liver, kidney, neurodegenerative, psychiatric, bone, skin, autoimmune, lung disorders to pain and cancer. The prevalence of this trend suggests that modulating CB2 receptor activity by either selective CB2 receptor agonists or inverse agonists/antagonists depending on the disease and its progression holds unique therapeutic potential for these pathologies [34]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoi ... tor_type_2

You should read the whole thing.

You know "D" for a guy who knows it all there appears to be some serious gaps in your knowledge base. Sloppy my friend. Are you that way in your regular work?

====

CB1 CB2

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

If you would just leave it at marijuana,
These mostly former police officers with copious experience in the field favor legalizing everything.

http://www.leap.cc/

I was the first person ever to interview a member of that organization for the US press. That interview got copied online to numerous venues.

http://powerandcontrol.blogspot.com/200 ... ficer.html

a drug policy news clearinghouse picked it up

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v03/n339/a10.html?1055

===

This former detective is a personal online friend:

http://www.citizensopposingprohibition.org/

He favors legalizing everything. He says:

Modern Prohibition/War on Drugs is the most destructive, dysfunctional and immoral policy since slavery & Jim Crow.

Note that morality thing you prate on about so much. What happens when the public's views on that change and the church you depend on to uphold general morality is discredited?

You have an awful lot of minds to change before the next election. If you even care to try.

Me? I already have 70% to 80% of the population on my side with respect to med pot. I intend to build on that. I am already up to about 50% on recreational pot. Once rationality sets in on that I can go on to the rest. I have already moved our local reporter who covers the drug beat some on heroin. He thanked me for my information. And that information was 10 years old.

You know how I am about publicity. Relentless until I get the results I want. And all I have to do is stick to verifiable facts. Because it is not my style (besides it would be counter productive) to do it any other way.

===

I'm in the process of destroying the Prohibition Party with this:

CB1 CB2