At this point kicking me off looks like a cowardly move.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Schneibster

At this point kicking me off looks like a cowardly move.

Post by Schneibster »

C'mon and bring it, ban me and I'll write you up in my blog and move to the next site.

Or admit you're not gonna and that you can't prove I'm wrong.

You can cross blades with me; but I'm telling you, there's global warming and you need to get to work on it. I've already done this a hundred times and had those of faint heart ban me. Deny it all you like but don't think anyone will think you know any science any more after you're done.

Seriously: no one can possibly believe there's no global warming any more. These couple of years are the calm before the storm. Your butts are roasted in another three or four years; and then the panic starts and you lost control because they don't believe you any more because you lied.

When that goes down they may hang you on a lamp post or burn you on a mound of tires.

I don't intend they should mistake you for me. Get it?

I intend to be able to prove you were lying about it and I wasn't.

This is documentation.

Maybe you should find out what's really going on, if they're going to burn you alive for it.
Last edited by Schneibster on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

GIThruster

Re: At this point kicking me off looks like a cowardly move.

Post by GIThruster »

I see those meds are still not working. See the doc and have him up the dose--extreme case and all that. . .
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

GIThruster wrote:I see those meds are still not working. See the doc and have him up the dose--extreme case and all that. . .
As my friend used to say" He either needs to break those pills in half or double up on them."
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

GIThruster wrote:I see those meds are still not working. See the doc and have him up the dose--extreme case and all that. . .
Reported.

Insult: you accuse me of being insane and requiring medication. This isn't even an insult; it's as bad as calling someone by a racist name. People who have mental or emotional problems and need medication are not figures of fun. This is a typical conservative attitude by those who have not served toward those who have given their health to the nation in its wars.

I am not in this class; but you use it as an insult, and I consider that an insult both to me, and to those who have served that you dishonor with your potty mouth.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

paperburn1 wrote:
As my friend used to say" He either needs to break those pills in half or double up on them."
I don't require any pills, but I think you stink for using mental and emotional disorders as insults.

Reported for personal insults/ad hominem. Knock off the potty mouth. Grow up.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Seriously Schneibatic, you really are not getting it.

It is not your position on Global Warming that is pushing off this (and other boards).

It is your antagonistic childishness. If you want to have an adult conversation, then have one. If not, then please just go away.

This board has had and will have its (more than?) fair share of heated discussions. But at the end of the day, it is about the topic, not the name calling.

You are a hypocrit. You point fingers at others for what you do yourself.

I think they are right. You are disturbed, and probably on meds.

As far as dragging veterans into the discussion. WTF are you talking about? Another childish lashout, grasping at straws to defend an indefensable position?

Please go away, grow up, and then come back if you wish. Stop being a tool.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

if threats of physical violence don't get people banned than i don't see how he will be banned for being abrasive or forceful. I am not saying he should be banned and certainly not the first one. I don't think Joe has the time to care anyway.
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

ladajo wrote:Seriously Schneibatic, you really are not getting it.

It is not your position on Global Warming that is pushing off this (and other boards).

It is your antagonistic childishness. If you want to have an adult conversation, then have one. If not, then please just go away.
How do I have an adult conversation with someone who just lies? There's no point.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Schneibster wrote:

How do I have an adult conversation with someone who just lies? There's no point.

The Rest of us feel exactly the same way.

:)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

Diogenes wrote:
Schneibster wrote:

The Rest of us feel exactly the same way.

:)
Unfortunately you don't have any scientists to point to.

Maybe you forgot.

Your last one turned out to be a meteorologist, not a climate geophysicist. You got caught lying. Outright. No questions, no doubts, no BS.

Oh, pardon me, I lied: you have, what is it, 25 papers? 26? Compared to what, 14,000?

Mainstream science has passed you by a decade ago and you haven't noticed because you're in the dust cloud.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

I don't think he's lying. I think he believes every last drop of bilge he's spouting. Which makes it no less vile.

As for his meds, hard to tell from here if they're not working, or if he's self medicating and they are.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

hanelyp wrote:I don't think he's lying. I think he believes every last drop of bilge he's spouting. Which makes it no less vile.

As for his meds, hard to tell from here if they're not working, or if he's self medicating and they are.
The difference between your bilge and mine being I have links to reliable sources and you have the Moonies.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Could you please provide a link about the moonies, I find this...Interesting :o
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

paperburn1 wrote:Could you please provide a link about the moonies, I find this...Interesting :o
Here you go.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Hey Schnibbles-n-bits,
I dare you to publish your "Anti-Talk Polywell.org" Manifesto.

You do not have the balls to do it.

And while you are at it, I dare you to name, shame, and whatever other drivel you promised you would do to the unbelievers and heathen you hunted down here.

Pussy.

I think you are about done here. Have a nice life.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)