Feds End Prosecution of Man With Canncer

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Feds End Prosecution of Man With Canncer

Post by MSimon »

But they continue the prosecution of his family. The case is practically a slam dunk for the Feds because evidence of medical use can not be entered into evidence.
Days before trial is scheduled to start in a widely watched federal medical marijuana case, the government dismissed charges yesterday against Larry Harvey, 71, a defendant recently diagnosed with Stage IV pancreatic cancer. Harvey has been prosecuted for more than two years as part of the so-called “Kettle Falls Five” case, along with other members of his family, who will still be tried by the government as early as next week.

“I’m thankful the charges against me have been dropped so that I can focus on my battle with Stage IV pancreatic cancer,” said Larry Harvey in a prepared statement. “However, if the Department of Justice truly has concerns for my well being, it will dismiss the case against my entire family. We have suffered long enough. My wife, Rhonda, is my sole caregiver. She cooks meals for me and makes sure I take all my medicines on time. She’s even been using our tractor to do all of the property upkeep herself, since I am too sick to do it anymore. If Rhonda goes to prison, I don’t know who will take care of me. I will probably have to leave our home for good and move into a nursing facility. I thought the law passed by Congress and signed by President Obama was supposed to stop the DOJ from prosecuting my family, but so far, there’s been little relief.”

http://www.theweedblog.com/feds-dismiss ... defendant/
Trials are going on in Spain for the use of cannabis to treat breast cancer. Israel is also doing cancer trials. Why none in the US? Because Big Brother loves you.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.