To the stars...wait...

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

kunkmiester

To the stars...wait...

Post by kunkmiester »

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/?utm_ ... 6491130042

The Facebook ad that popped up on my feed was worth a second look, but their landing page...anyone ever heard of these guys?
Evil is evil, no matter how small

hanelyp

Re: To the stars...wait...

Post by hanelyp »

"advanced electrogravitic propulsion"
A topic straight from the same field as EM and Woodward drives. Be skeptical, very skeptical.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I read and googled and i get the "Danger Will Robinson, DANGER" vibe out of this as well. :D
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

kunkmiester

Post by kunkmiester »

Mach effect and even EM drive I could work with, but neither are "electrogravitic" that I know of. Consciousness transfer isn't unheard of, but is a small very theoretical idea right now.

The keywords though...not the right keywords. I wonder if they even have as much money as they claim.
Evil is evil, no matter how small

Randy

Post by Randy »

I think Hal Puthoff (Dr. Harold E. Puthoff, one of Tom Delong's team) knows his stuff as related to physics.

Don't know about the other members though other than the whole bunch appear to be or have been involved with CIA operations.

My gut feeling is that Tom is their patsy this time. I think they're doing Tom like a similar group did to Steve Greer about a decade ago as related to UFO disclosure.

Wasn't Dr. Puthoff involved in some psychic research (CIA funded) at some university in California a few years back?

I remember finding a page on the net a few months ago which indicated that Hal's 'Institute for Advanced Studies' in Austin Texas was financed by some form of CIA funding and that Hal or his organization is currently worth about $200 million dollars.