Request to moderator, please ban 'Joseph Chikva'

Discuss the talk-polywell site itself, including appearance, policies, and help-wanted requests from the administrators.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

chrismb wrote:It's not even the worst fusion idea I've seen
For example organizers of recent 38th European Conference on Plasma Physics Strasbourg considered my idea as worthy to listening.
http://www-fusion-magnetique.cea.fr/eps ... index.html
So, calm down my dear amateurs and discuss further the rejected patents.

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

You had a poster session at EPS 2011? Well heck, what do you need a bunch of amateur fusion enthusiasts critiquing your ideas for? You probably belong in an arena where the air is a bit more rarified. Maybe Physics Forums, perhaps?

As for me, I think I'll stick around here. I mean, I barely know how to do a PAIR search. :P
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Ivy Matt wrote:You had a poster session at EPS 2011?
No, I was only invited.
Unfortunately that time (two-three weeks ago) I had not any possibility to visit Strasbourg.
But I asked organizers to distribute the paper describing the main idea of my invention to all participants. And they kindly promised to do so.
Ivy Matt wrote:Well heck, what do you need a bunch of amateur fusion enthusiasts critiquing your ideas for? You probably belong in an arena where the air is a bit more rarified. Maybe Physics Forums, perhaps?
I am registered in three: this forum, Focus Fusion and in Physics Forum as well.
As I have now correspondence with a number of very influable organizations I think that I already need not necessity in participation in any forum. I do not know what will happen in the future but I speak with some top decision makers.
Consider my visiting of this forum as a tribute to habit.
Regards,
Joseph

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

It doesn't matter if Mendeleev himself honored him with highest award of honor. He disrupts conversation on the forum and consciously so.

Another guy from ex-soviet territory on another forum has indistinguishable demeanor and character as this one. Arguing with that guy is like cleaving away at mudslide.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Betruger wrote:It doesn't matter if Mendeleev himself honored him with highest award of honor.
We all use Mendeleev's tab. That time it was not trivial to discover periodic law describing the repeating of elements' chemical properties.
He for example opened the German secret of new high explosive and that very useful for Russian Army. Etc., etc., etc.
But you can go on discussion. Nobody disturbs you.

Ivy Matt

Post by Ivy Matt »

Joseph Chikva wrote:Consider my visiting of this forum as a tribute to habit.
Well, isn't that sweet. I'm sure we're all honored.
Betruger wrote:Another guy from ex-soviet territory on another forum has indistinguishable demeanor and character as this one. Arguing with that guy is like cleaving away at mudslide.
Funnily enough, with these last couple of posts he reminds me distinctly of a certain someone, although I'm sure he'd disagree with the comparison. Not another Eastern European, but rather a Southern European.
Temperature, density, confinement time: pick any two.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Ivy Matt wrote:...although I'm sure he'd disagree with the comparison. Not another Eastern European, but rather a Southern European.
If about my origin, yes - Southern Europe.
Though personally I do not consider myself as European.
Georgian language has many common words with the Basque.
Personally me have also the Jewish origin.

Caucasian race
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
Not a beautiful? :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Blume ... _skull.png

rcain

Post by rcain »

Joseph Chikva wrote:
Ivy Matt wrote:You had a poster session at EPS 2011?
No, I was only invited.
Unfortunately that time (two-three weeks ago) I had not any possibility to visit Strasbourg.
But I asked organizers to distribute the paper describing the main idea of my invention to all participants. And they kindly promised to do so.
Ivy Matt wrote:Well heck, what do you need a bunch of amateur fusion enthusiasts critiquing your ideas for? You probably belong in an arena where the air is a bit more rarified. Maybe Physics Forums, perhaps?
I am registered in three: this forum, Focus Fusion and in Physics Forum as well.
As I have now correspondence with a number of very influable organizations I think that I already need not necessity in participation in any forum. I do not know what will happen in the future but I speak with some top decision makers.
Consider my visiting of this forum as a tribute to habit.
Regards,
Joseph
well... there you go JC - you see you can be charming, factual, even interesting when you like :)
Joseph Chikva wrote:
rcain wrote:But then again, I don't read Russian.
I know you read Italian of Rossi. :)
at least i try.

and by the way, i think that you consistently misunderstand peoples 'position' on subjects: for example both myself and Georgio were amongst the first to distrust Rossi and pretty much everyone here deplores his lack of proper method or transparency. For me he provides mostly entertainment only.

And ChrisMB if i am not mistaken is still amongst the most critical of Polywells chances.

Yet you continue to base your diatribes and personal invectives on mistaken assumptions.

You seem to crave attention more than comprehension.
Joseph Chikva wrote: For especially thick-headed:
This I found in theory.
rcain wrote:applicability to an account of LENR phenomenon in general - well, seems quite a good place to start to me - even if it is 'mistaken' in some detail, its working in the right language, at the right scale. maybe the 'revised- WL', who knows.
And this is a medical prevention for all follower of Rossi.
See our skepticism and debunking forum for recent threads on this. It doesn't qualify for the engineering forums - there is no engineering to discuss.
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread ... ight=rossi
what of it? An example of inverted Socratic irony on your part perhaps?

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

rcain wrote:.
Ok, best wishes.

chrismb

Post by chrismb »

This clown HAS to be moderated off the board.

I assure you that, like any other successful terrorist, Joseph Chikvashvili, aka Chikva aka Chickrashwillly aka Mr Arse, will win and succeed in preventing the liberties of free discussions here.

It is staggering to me that someone who has thrown insults at not just my mother but other poster's mothers too has been allowed to remain.

But this is your issue now, not mine.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

chrismb wrote:This clown HAS to be moderated off the board.

I assure you that, like any other successful terrorist, Joseph Chikvashvili, aka Chikva aka Chickrashwillly aka Mr Arse, will win and succeed in preventing the liberties of free discussions here.

It is staggering to me that someone who has thrown insults at not just my mother but other poster's mothers too has been allowed to remain.

But this is your issue now, not mine.
So, unsuccessful terrorist complains on his collegue?
But I am not your collegue Mr. Unbalanced Current van Oppenheimer-Fisher.

Roger

Post by Roger »

I think a private message to MSimon, providing examples and links concerning any members behavior, breaking of rules, WHATEVER, would have been appropriate.

This entire thread should be deleted and the conservation made private.
I like the p-B11 resonance peak at 50 KV acceleration. In2 years we'll know.

Roger

Post by Roger »

I think a private message to MSimon, providing examples and links concerning any members behavior, breaking of rules, WHATEVER, would have been appropriate.

This entire thread should be deleted and the conservation made private.
I like the p-B11 resonance peak at 50 KV acceleration. In2 years we'll know.

Robthebob

Post by Robthebob »

Wow, I've never seen this thread until today. If I had known its common knowledge that Joe's a troll, then I wouldnt have had to learn the hard way.

As an aside, I dont know if yall remember about my intention to go speak to someone of credible authority on toks, but I did, just turns out at least 7 out 10 of what Joe's been saying about the subject is false.
Throwing my life away for this whole Fusion mess.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Robthebob wrote: just turns out at least 7 out 10 of what Joe's been saying about the subject is false.
Your "credible authority on toks" are wrong at least when say "H-mode is not well understood till now". Or when they said that current in TOKAMAKs are driven only inductively.
So, how credible those people are?