oct money

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

Betruger wrote:
dnavas wrote:Would love to know how you read the blacked-out text....
Don't have time to try it - is it not something simple like "select-all ; copy-paste to another text field" ?
I just used my mouse to highlight the "blacked out" text blocks. Apparently their choice of redaction was to set the "highlighting" color for that text to black, making it black-on-black. Once you select it with the mouse the text should be visible, and if it isn't you can still copy it and past it into something that ignores coloring and just cares about the raw text data itself (what you want to read), such as Notepad; Wordpad or Word would most likely "remember" the background color.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

I have some experience with annotation of PDF files. It would be very easy to overlay text with black blocks leaving the appearance of the text being removed when viewed in an ordinary viewer, while the text still exists in the file.

If you think that's bad, apparently a certain monopolist produced office package kept deleted text in the file for an undo function. Some embarrassing leaks came out of files redacted that way.